Watching a replay Jamaica vs South Africa on TVJ Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching a replay Jamaica vs South Africa on TVJ Sports

Thought I glimpsed Maxx's favorite midfielder of all times- Jaimie Lawrence, was not sure but I did see Fitz Simpson- wonder if him still want to work with the JFF as a coach?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Watching a replay Jamaica vs South Africa on TVJ Sports

Sickko (12/12/2006)Thought I glimpsed Maxx's favorite midfielder of all times- Jaimie Lawrence, was not sure but I did see Fitz Simpson- wonder if him still want to work with the JFF as a coach?
    You see how awful them play and how the one bag of wutless UB40 dem did a mash up the side. No midfield at all, thank god Hue come along causeda match deh hurt mi eye. It's a good thing we will hopefully NEVER see CB in charge again cause Paul Hall, Fitz Simpson, Michael Johnson, Darren Byfield neva serve no purpose pon di field.

Comment

You never see how Santa Claude nearly give away a penalty, stomping on the man while he was on the ground and him nuh stop cuss him team mates dem.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Lionpaw (12/12/2006)
        Sickko (12/12/2006)Thought I glimpsed Maxx's favorite midfielder of all times- Jaimie Lawrence, was not sure but I did see Fitz Simpson- wonder if him still want to work with the JFF as a coach?
        You see how awful them play and how the one bag of wutless UB40 dem did a mash up the side. No midfield at all, thank god Hue come along causeda match deh hurt mi eye. It's a good thing we will hopefully NEVER see CB in charge again cause Paul Hall, Fitz Simpson, Michael Johnson, Darren Byfield neva serve no purpose pon di field.
        Nuh worry. Revisionist history will soon render Maestro ineffective in that match too. Hell, I even hear now that some Adu fellow bettah dan Maestro!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wha yu sey Mo, Much Adu over nothing????
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Mosiah (12/12/2006)
            Lionpaw (12/12/2006)
            Nuh worry. Revisionist history will soon render Maestro ineffective in that match too. Hell, I even hear now that some Adu fellow bettah dan Maestro!
            Sorry Mo....clearly you missed the news. As of yesterday I HAVE NO PHENOM! Thanks. - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
            X