Look how long mi tell unnuh say Sheffield Utd. after Shelton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look how long mi tell unnuh say Sheffield Utd. after Shelton

Sheffield United have been watching Shelton for more than a month now and rumours are he will be signed andSheffield have alreadyplaced a bid on him,askng for2 million pounds.

http://www.sheffutd.vitalfootball.co...67&posts=8

RE: Look how long mi tell unnuh say Sheffield Utd. after Shelton

A bit like thiery , I said this a while back when he was rumored to be going to DIV 1 and i was ridiculed .Now some other guy comes with the same analysis .

Speed(pace) and clinical finishing , it amazes me how the Gurus rate strikers inJamaica , Players like Shelton , Bennet , Damani and Lowe are written off while strikers like Fuller are on a pedestal.

Is it that we dont knowwhatis a striker or wedont care as long as we are entertained or some are entertained?

Hint , its the ability to score on a prolific basis.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

a wonder if Lazie see this?

A wonder if him shoulda still go a french league
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I stand by that Sass as France have teams like Lens, Nancy, Auxerre to name a few that are currently playing in the UEFA Cup. Not to mention teams in the CL. Ligue 1 isn't that bad.

If he chooses to go to Sheffield, I wish him luck, I'll get to see him in action.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

X (12/12/2006)A bit like thiery , I said this a while back when he was rumored to be going to DIV 1 and i was ridiculed .Now some other guy comes with the same analysis .

Speed(pace) and clinical finishing , it amazes me how the Gurus rate strikers inJamaica , Players like Shelton , Bennet , Damani and Lowe are written off while strikers like Fuller are on a pedestal.

Is it that we dont knowwhatis a striker or wedont care as long as we are entertained or some are entertained?

Hint , its the ability to score on a prolific basis.
          X, it is not every day I agree wid yuh. I have to on this post however.

Respect.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

<DIV>
            X (12/12/2006)A bit like thiery
            </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>He is nothing like Thierry, unless yuh talking just physical appearance. Now, that should not mean that he is not good, just that I don't think they are similar. I understand when white people think so, however.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Luton is probably the fastest football player in the world today. He would have challenged Asafa had he done track. Nah lie!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So FC copehegen nuh big side too?

Lazie are you been a little biased because you nuh know nothing bout Swedish ball?

French football is not much better than Swedish. Sweden has produced their fair share of good footballers.

You talk bout the man fi go a championship or League 1. You a loose it lazie.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If you consider Copenhagen a big side compared to many of the French teams, then something wrong with you. Copenhagen is no where near Lyon .. yuh figet thats a French team? France have 2 teams in the next round of the cl.

Whats wrong with him playing any of those leagues, compared to you wanting him to play in Manu's reserves?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lazie when you play for the second team if you impress don't you go on the first team like Richardson did? A lot of second teamer for manu turned out more than ok whether with Manu or other clubs

I wouldn't expect him to be on the reserve side for too long, he would either be loaned out or play first team ball by the begining of next season.

Comment

United: Kuszczak, Gray, Rose, Cathcart, Lea, Lee, Park (Mullan, 46), Richardson, Smith, Burns, Barnes (Evans, 76).
                    Subs not used: Heaton, Ngalula, Marsh.

This is what a manu reserves team look like. You see any names you familiar with?

Comment

Really? Suh tell us why Rossi was sent to Newcastle? Suh because the White Towel plays for the reserves, means that Shelton should do the same? Yuh nuh serious Sass? Bettah yuh stop, because first yuh using Adu as a benchmark, then yuh bring up the White Towel? Joke ting.

Comment

Assasin (12/13/2006)United: Kuszczak, Gray, Rose, Cathcart, Lea, Lee, Park (Mullan, 46), Richardson, Smith, Burns, Barnes (Evans, 76).
                        Subs not used: Heaton, Ngalula, Marsh.

This is what a manu reserves team look like. You see any names you familiar with?

Comment

Working...
                        X