Which EPL Manager has the most class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which EPL Manager has the most class?

Forumites, take this poll for me. I wanted to see how the polling feature worked so this is what I came up with. Please try to answer honestly. Even though you may have an allegiance to one club over the other, ask yourself who your really believe is a class act for his behavior, not just for the performance of his team on the field.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

RE: Which EPL Manager has the most class?

Hey Paul....I went with "other". I think Martin Jol (sp?) of Tottenham is a class act. I never hear him badmouth other teams or other players and he keeps the focus squarely on his team. Very positive in his speech. He has good character. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

The forum giving me errors. Anyway - I agree. Jol is great. Calm, cool, fair. I also think Martin O'Neal is a fantastic manager. What he has done with Villa is nothing short of amazing considering how he found them. But more to the point of the question, he is not a spin-master like Morinho or Sir Alex and doesn't seem to play those kind of games. I also like Gareth Southgate ('Boro),Steve Coppell (Reading) and Paul Jewell (Wigan). Of the top 5 teams, I think Harry and Rafa are close, with the slight edge going to Harry because he is so blatantly honest even about his own shortcomings.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Steve Coppel gets my vote even though Warnock is my favourite manager.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I will have to think about who has the MOST class..but I can tell you whoi has the least...hands down the Special One
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

To say him have the least indicates he has some.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

<DIV>Why is Mourinho even on the list?!?</DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

... and people really vote fi Rafa? this is a joke poll or something?

Comment

OUCH, Come on Lazie play nice.

I voted for Rafa as 'Other' is too wide a pool...wow nice pun...
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Could not vote for Harry as listed...as I think it is a tie of these different personalties - Steve Coppell, Martin Jol,Harry and Martin O'Neil.

They all are also doing very well with the talent they have.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So what...ah me alone vote fe Sir Alex? A joke ting dis...or wha ?!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

T.K a now me know you have class ! Martin Jol has the most class of all of them. Thank You boss.

Class is something people cant buy.

Comment

LOL....yu gwan Scaly. Is de one and ongle time I will ever vote for Matin Joke.......er.....I mean.....Jol. - T.K.
                          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Jangle - see it deh...even you own man dem know seh Sir Phallic is far from having any class...but fi real...I don't think anybody can touch the Special One when it come to being CLASS-LESS

Comment

Bwoy - what a ting...not ONE person vote fe neither Wenger or Moanreen.:P I think I should send this to the BBC.

Comment

Working...
                              X