Come on Blackburn Rovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Blackburn Rovers

six more minutes you can hold on that long, just stop giving away so much possession
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

After losing to Inter I was expecting Chelsea to hammer Blackburn, worse after they scored so early. Chelsea obviously suffer from travel sickness. Lets hope the Empire beat them as well.

Arsenal's easy run in goes to Birmingham next ... this is one game I'm hoping they can drop points.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      After losing to Inter I was expecting Chelsea to hammer Blackburn, worse after they scored so early. Chelsea obviously suffer from travel sickness. Lets hope the Empire beat them as well.

Arsenal's easy run in goes to Birmingham next ... this is one game I'm hoping they can drop points.
      Keep hoping Lazie,the Gunners will win at Birmingham,Man U will win at Bolton and Chelsea will drop more points against Villa next weekend.Chelsea legs have gone run out of steam,team too old.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        Keep hoping Lazie,the Gunners will win at Birmingham,Man U will win at Bolton and Chelsea will drop more points against Villa next weekend.Chelsea legs have gone run out of steam,team too old.

All things being equal between Arsenal and MU, MU will win the league. Maybe hoping wasn't the word I should have used, but looking at their performance at home, taking a point off Arsenal is very much possible.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          All things being equal between Arsenal and MU, MU will win the league. Maybe hoping wasn't the word I should have used, but looking at their performance at home, taking a point off Arsenal is very much possible.
          The two key games are Man U away to Man City and Arsenal away to Tottenham.

Comment

Blackburn also hold the key as both ManU and Arsenal have to play them at Blackburn. You know 3 card man Big Sam already.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X