From the SUN, Jose Mourinho "They've all got it in for me"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the SUN, Jose Mourinho "They've all got it in for me"

<H1 class=black32>Jose: They've all got it in for me</H1><SPAN class=spacer5></SPAN>
    <SPAN class=black12>By IAN McGARRY:
    Chelsea 1 Arsenal 1</SPAN>
    <SPAN class=black12>December 11, 2006</SPAN>
    <SPAN class=spacer20></SPAN>
    <SPAN class=norm12>JOSE MOURINHO claimed Arsenal were “co-operating” with Manchester United to stop Chelsea winning the title.

Blues are eight points behind United after being held by the Gunners at Stamford Bridge yesterday.

And boss Mourinho bizarrely insisted: “It is strange that Arsenal came here not to win and almost like there is co-operation.

“It’s like they are happier to get a result for pride against their London rivals in one game rather than compete for the title.

“I find it strange they started the match 19 points behind the leaders and yet they only come here to draw.

“You would think a team which wants to challenge for the championship would want to win, win, win.

“Sir Alex must be happy after this result because we have dropped two points. But if he thinks it’s over then he’s in trouble.

“Chelsea are ready. We play Newcastle on Wednesday and after that I expect the difference to be five points. After that it is open, very open.”

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger rebutted Mourinho’s claims and pointed to the fact that his team had taken the lead.

He said: “If you ask me if I’d rather see Chelsea or Man United win the title then I will answer Arsenal.

“We wanted to win the match and we nearly did. Even after they equalised Aleksandr Hleb had a chance to win it for us.

“Didier Drogba was too theatrical and exaggerated everything. He tried to referee the match.

“I am pleased with my players because they are beginning to show the character and consistency. We had the better of the first half and controlled the match then.”

Chelsea may be without striker Drogba against Newcastle on Wednesday after he suffered a thigh injury yesterday.<P align=center><SPAN class=black24>They think it's fall over ...</SPAN>

DIDIER DROGBA and Jens Lehmann took diving to new depths yesterday.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><SPAN class=blacktext>SHOVE OFF ... Chelsea striker Drogba
    dives after a push from Lehmann</SPAN>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

First Chelsea ace Drogba theatrically flung himself to the floor after a little shove from the Gunners keeper.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><SPAN class=blacktext>HERR WE GO ... Lehmann falls
    after a barge from Drogba</SPAN>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Then German stopper Lehmann surpassed him with an even better fall after being barged in retaliation by Drogba. </SPAN>
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

RE: From the SUN, Jose Mourinho "They've all got it in for me"

Absolute rubbish. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

This is bizarre. I only saw the last two minutes of regulation, and then the 4 minutes of injury time. Those six minutes were enough to show that if there was a conspiracy to help Man U, the conspiracy must have been on the part of the Chelsea organization. Like I said in a previous post, I saw Chelsea miss quite a few excellent opportunities in the space of those six minutes. Those opportunities remind me of the days when guys like Jamekan were playing house football. Only in house football, when all the ruxes were playing, could people miss some of those simple chances.

Thank you Chelski!
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I wonder how New Castle feels about the man chalking up three points poff their heads just like that????
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Exact thing that I was thinking. JM is clearly under pressure and he is reacting badly to it. Instead of him staying cool and congratulating the Arse for a good well-fought match, he is saying this horse-sh*t. The thing is that almost everybody in England would rather see Chelski win the championship than Manure...so I have no idea where he gets his nonsense from. Of course, that is if YOU PUT A GUN TODEM HEAD. What a shame to see such classless people at the top of the table, Wenger and Rafa are such gentlemen by comparison to Moanrineo and Sir Phallic. I hope Roeder can pull the rabbit out of the hat only to give JM some shock treatment.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

is like seh him figget who score first?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i also like the way martin jol carries himself. steve coppell is in a class by himself...understated yet effective. i'm tempted to say tactical genius but not yet. mourinho is a tactical genius.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This from the man who 'laughed' at Wenger in his famous reference to the GUNNERS loss to Bolton? What did he expect...the GUNNERS to bow down in deference tohim?

Im fi tenk di Lord im neva lose!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...and, the dives by cunning Drobga and the clown Lehman where of high technical standards!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Westman (12/11/2006)This is bizarre. I only saw the last two minutes of regulation, and then the 4 minutes of injury time. Those six minutes were enough to show that if there was a conspiracy to help Man U, the conspiracy must have been on the part of the Chelsea organization. Like I said in a previous post, I saw Chelsea miss quite a few excellent opportunities in the space of those six minutes. Those opportunities remind me of the days when guys like Jamekan were playing house football. Only in house football, when all the ruxes were playing, could people miss some of those simple chances.

Thank you Chelski!
                    Quite a few? What are you talking about?

lampard's 'hit the post miss' and Essien's try at putting the ball above a bending Lehman...which I may add was the sensible thing to do...were the only two missesat the end of the game.

...unless you think goalkeepers are not there to block/save shots and assume that every shot on goal shouldhave the defenders step out of the way and allowed to go in?

Massa di Chelsea man dem miss 2....two deggie-deggie chances in the last few minutes of the game. Misssing chances are a part of games! :angry:

Nuh badda try fi tek weh di honor from di young GUNNERS tremendous display of TEAM!

Take away Cole's illegal winning of the ball and the denying of a free-kick to the young GUNNERS and Essien's wonder strike would not have been! ...and, you know who were leading! :angry:

Comment

Paul Marin (12/11/2006)Exact thing that I was thinking. JM is clearly under pressure and he is reacting badly to it. Instead of him staying cool and congratulating the Arse for a good well-fought match, he is saying this horse-sh*t. The thing is that almost everybody in England would rather see Chelski win the championship than Manure...so I have no idea where he gets his nonsense from. Of course, that is if YOU PUT A GUN TODEM HEAD. What a shame to see such classless people at the top of the table, Wenger and Rafa are such gentlemen by comparison to Moanrineo and Sir Phallic. I hope Roeder can pull the rabbit out of the hat only to give JM some shock treatment.
                      You ever see Fergie a fight any other manager when Manu losing? Suh how Wenger is a gentleman?

Yuh ever see Fergie complain how other teams play? Suhu why Rafa is a gentleman? Stop commit blasphemy bredren.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                      X