Bora to be unveiled tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bora to be unveiled tomorrow

Press Conference called for JFF and Boxhill and (much travelled Serbian coach- ha ha ha) Velibor 'Bora' Milutinovic to address press conference.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Bora to be unveiled tomorrow

So it look like dem find the $$$ fi his salary. If Boxhill loses the next election, the winner fi keep Bora.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Do you see Bora as a political appointment or as a good hiring as a coach???
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/11/2006)Press Conference called for JFF and Boxhill and (much travelled Serbian coach- ha ha ha) Velibor 'Bora' Milutinovic to address press conference.
        Yuh have every right to laugh.

You and some of the other Jamaican journalists have a copyright on that phrase?

Sickko, you know it is OK to just use Bora Milutinovic though? Bora is more know by Bora than Velibor anyway. Even the FIFA website reffer to him as Bora.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla why are you so racist? Just because the man is Serbian does not mean we should not call him by his proper name. Would you say this if he was an african named Velibor? Sickko don't follow these guys. You make sure to tell Velibor that I say to be proud of his heritage. Say it loud......I'm Velibor and proud! - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Sickko (12/11/2006)Do you see Bora as a political appointment or as a good hiring as a coach???

It is more than a good thing, it is a great thing!
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

See I put it in quotes- I was just teasing Mosiah who always blows a lid when it is used
              Che Guevara.

Comment

I agree boss...I hope, if Boxhil is not retained, then whomever takes over will be smart enough to keep him.

I also think that at US$1m a year, and the govt only paying half of that, it is a bargain.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Is fight dem a try fight 'gainst Serbian. Next ting yu know Tilla ago call de man Toby to rhatid. (Shatta 3:16) - T.K.
                  No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I'm just waiting to seewhat friendlies Boxhill line-up for early 2007 and Bora's first 11 for his first game.

Comment

Press conference is really Thursday- my bad....
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                      X