The English FA has to be the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The English FA has to be the

biggest set of hypocrites that exist. Ferdinand was banned for 3 games for swinging at ************an in a game, fine. Suh how the fornication Gerrard escaped being punished for elbowing Brown in the back of the head yesterday?

Focking hypocrites.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

....WOW ..Lazie..tek it easy man. Why would you want Gerrard to be suspended though ? does it have anything to with the upcoming game against ur side ? just asking a simple question...
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
      ....WOW ..Lazie..tek it easy man. Why would you want Gerrard to be suspended though ? does it have anything to with the upcoming game against ur side ? just asking a simple question...
      How about the FA being consistent? Why was Ferdinand suspended for 4 games when Gerrard and Jefe walks free for the same offense?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        How about the FA being consistent? Why was Ferdinand suspended for 4 games when Gerrard and Jefe walks free for the same offense?
        but arent they consistent in their inconsistencies ?

arent the refs consistent in giving manu "ghost penalties" ? and added time at the end of games ?

Comment

arent the refs consistent in giving manu "ghost penalties" ? and added time at the end of games ?
          How many penalties MU got this season? Point out the ones yuh dispute. Which added time yuh have problem with? Come on now Twan!

I'm quite certain if it was a MU player that did what Gerrard did, everybody would want his head. Now that a blind eye has been given to Gerrard for the second week in a row you're trying to make it look like MU is given favors.

Comment

...wuz 'oward webb de refff...?
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              ...wuz 'oward webb de refff...?
              4th Official ... some newbie was a the ref.

Comment

biggest set of hypocrites that exist. Ferdinand was banned for 3 games for swinging at ************an in a game, fine. Suh how the fornication Gerrard escaped being punished for elbowing Brown in the back of the head yesterday?

Focking hypocrites.
                Lazie you think you ****************ed off now,wait til sunday you gonna be even more ****************ed off when Stevie G score the winner.LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  Lazie you think you ****************ed off now,wait til sunday you gonna be even more ****************ed off when Stevie G score the winner.LOL!!!
                  My team has lost how many games this season and the only one ****************ed me off was when we got robbed by the ref at Stamford Bridge. Based on what I saw in the game yesterday ... mi nuh worried.

Comment

My team has lost how many games this season and the only one ****************ed me off was when we got robbed by the ref at Stamford Bridge. Based on what I saw in the game yesterday ... mi nuh worried.
                    Put joking aside,that's the first time i've seen Liverpool play with such attacking intent.If they picked teams like they did last night all season they would've been in the mix.But i can gaurantee ole Rafa will be back to his old self on sunday with two holding midfielders and a striker (Kuyt) playing right wing so you should'nt have anything to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                      Put joking aside,that's the first time i've seen Liverpool play with such attacking intent.If they picked teams like they did last night all season they would've been in the mix.But i can gaurantee ole Rafa will be back to his old self on sunday with two holding midfielders and a striker (Kuyt) playing right wing so you should'nt have anything to worry about.
                      Yuh reading too much into last night's game. Reading some blogs last night the fans are getting ahead of themselves. It was Portsmouth. A stupid mistake led to the first goal and they gave up afterwards.

Comment

Yuh reading too much into last night's game. Reading some blogs last night the fans are getting ahead of themselves. It was Portsmouth. A stupid mistake led to the first goal and they gave up afterwards.
                        I'm not saying they were outstanding but it was a step in the right direction even though i agree Portsmouth didn't put up a fight.Benetez team dem too negative boss!

Comment

Lazie, si wah mi a seh bout GHOST PENALTIES ? the foul was outside of the box and Webb gave manu a penalty ? Go figure.....only for manu..

Comment

Benetez went to Old Trafford with dem same negativity get exactly what dem deserve.

Comment

Lazie, si wah mi a seh bout GHOST PENALTIES ? the foul was outside of the box and Webb gave manu a penalty ? Go figure.....only for manu..
                              Haven't seen anything from the game yet. However, the foul could have been in Manu's box I don't care. When Terry fouled Valencia and no penalty was given, where was your concern bout ghost penalites? When Rooney wasn't given a pen against Fulham last week again, where were your concerns? When Pompey got a ghost pen against MU again, you were missing.

It goes again MU more than it goes for them, suh .... SILENCIO!!!

Wait... when Cesc kick the ball pon the Stoke defender's hand and unuh get a pen, you were missing.

Comment

Working...
                              X