Chelsea vs GUNNERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea vs GUNNERS!

It is amazing what this guy does in games...as he is a very slow across the ground player.

Just goes to show what excellent technique and TEAM-mates with like excellent technique can do...make the player contribute.

Tap?!Tap?! Tappa?! ...but, then the REGGAE BOYZ does not have TEAM-mates of the technical calibre of a Tap! Tap! Tappaaaaaaaaaaaa! :crying:
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: Chelsea vs GUNNERS!

Damn! "Arsenal take the lead" (78M)

Minute 83 ..again! Shudda blow off di match yah-suh!!!!

84th minute? Essien! :w00t:

With all the dramatics the score could have been GUNNERS 3, Chelsea 2 at this time! :angry:

The match looks even better the 2nd time around!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl which team had the most possession and give an estimated percentage - and which team missed the easier scoring chances?

Comment

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl1_lblFullMessage>It is amazing what this guy does in games...as he is a very slow across the ground player. </SPAN>
        Karl...is who yu describing? Because I know it is not Essien you are describing like this iyah. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Hey Balla, how many points did each team get at the end of the game?

It has been a year since I saw you guys last. It feels kind of sad.

Anyway, have a great Christmas season!
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
          X