• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle and T.K here are the top 5 goals of the wekend

1) Taylor from Portsmouth

2) Essien from Chel$ki

3) Steve Malbronque from Spurs

4)Jeraine Defoe from Spurs

5) Martins from Newcastle the second one (even though the goal was empty he had to beat 2 defenders on the run)

RE: Jangle and T.K here are the top 5 goals of the wekend

Scaly (12/11/2006)1) Taylor from Portsmouth

2) Essien from Chel$ki

3) Steve Malbronque from Spurs

4)Jeraine Defoe from Spurs

5) Martins from Newcastle the second one (even though the goal was empty he had to beat 2 defenders on the run)
    Yeah Defoe's goal was nice as well. He cracked that ball and beat the keepernear post.I had not seen Malbranque's or Matins' goals as yet. Scaly seriously.....Taylor and Essiens goals are the two best goals in the world period this year. We will not see better. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

You can't leave out Garcia's (Liverpool) header. That was clinical.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Oh lawd another Liverpool man...a wey unhuh come from so ?

Yes agreed his was a good one since it was from far out and he had to guide it in from a pass with not much pace on it.

Comment

Paul Marin (12/11/2006)You can't leave out Garcia's (Liverpool) header. That was clinical.
          Yeah yeah that was a nice looping header by Luis.

And yes Scaly we have a Liverfool infestation on the site. We need to call the Orkin man and get it taken care of. - T.k.

Comment

Scaly...I have been a PROUD Liverpool fan since I was about 10 years old...that was in the days in Jamaica when everybody a mek noise 'bout LEEDS, CHELSEA (you may know them now as CHEL$KI), Arsenal and Man United. Every now and again, you would get a bredda a mek noise about teams like Man City or Southampton...but NEVER Liverpool I believe I waspossibly the first Liverpool supporter in Jamaica...if you thinkis lie me a tell, ask Peter R.

Soooooooooooo.................is not just a new ting for the I...most of unu who support Man-ure wasn't even born back den...or else you would know thatmanure is not a team with any class or dignity...an' no amount of trophy or titleago change dat. If you don't believe me, ask John Barnes, former number 10 on one of the greatest English teams ever to play in history.

By the way...Garcia's goal was *technically* amazing when you think of the distance and accuracy of the header. That being said, I hope Rafa sell him **** in January - I can't stan' him.

YNWA
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Orkin Man!? No sah...you need a farmer...the amount a manure me see pan de site is a shame... :P

Comment

Paul Marin (12/11/2006)Orkin Man!? No sah...you need a farmer...the amount a manure me see pan de site is a shame... :P
                Bwoy I tell you.....the disrespect is never ending. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                X