Coming Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon

The times and history of KSAFA's most storied sports club.

http://boys-town.net/history.htm
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

RE: Coming Soon

"The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

<DIV>What a great article!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But I thought Carl Brown didn't have any coaching qualifications! I thought he got all his stuff from the Internet. Oh well.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>If anybody deserves a statue it's Carl Brown!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He would not be able to coach the national team or even in the NPL, if he did not have any certificate.

The problems the last two JFF admins had with him was that he has refused to do anymore courses and insisted he can get everything he needs to upgrade himself on the I-net.

In at least one interview I have done with him, he has made the point that he does not need to go anywhere as he can get stuff from the I-net.

Maybe that is why we see WD going away so often on courses all over the place.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Hail up Bob West...veteran journalist and colleague....BT man too...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

The actual URL is:

http://www.boys-town.net

Fairly decent site and they even have a message board.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Sickko (12/11/2006)He would not be able to coach the national team or even in the NPL, if he did not have any certificate.

The problems the last two JFF admins had with him was that he has refused to do anymore courses and insisted he can get everything he needs to upgrade himself on the I-net.

In at least one interview I have done with him, he has made the point that he does not need to go anywhere as he can get stuff from the I-net.

Maybe that is why we see WD going away so often on courses all over the place.
              CB and the internet?

I would not disagree with him. The courses are there...and, the real world is there i.e. learning from matches and actions of managers of the teams in those matches.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X