TK run a poll fe me deh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK run a poll fe me deh.

Which goal do the posters here rate as the number 1 goal scored this weekend. Of course Essien's is right up there, but did anybody see the goal scored by the youth from Portsmouth. That was a volley from about 40 yards out that left Tim Howard in 'No-man's-land". And I heard it's not his first.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

RE: TK run a poll fe me deh.

Jangle (12/11/2006)Which goal do the posters here rate as the number 1 goal scored this weekend. Of course Essien's is right up there, but did anybody see the goal scored by the youth from Portsmouth. That was a volley from about 40 yards out that left Tim Howard in 'No-man's-land". And I heard it's not his first.
    Sorry Jangle but the moderators have taken away my polling rights.

Jangle that goal by Taylor from Portsmouth was a BALL OF FIRE! GOLASSO!!!!!!! Not just any volley Jangle but a full volley. Unreal to rhatid. Seriously we just saw thetwo bestgoals that will be scored all season from any player in the world from Taylor and Essien this past weekend. What a treat! Essien's was great but I have to go with Taylor as number 1. To hitthat full volley is just sick.- T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
    X