United to land Adu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United to land Adu?

<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SPAN class=headerText>United to land Adu?</SPAN>
    <SPAN class=dateText>11-12-2006 12:31</SPAN> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodyText>Manchester United are expected to sign American wonderkid Freddy Adu when the transfer window opens in January. </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyText>Reports in the British media claim that the 17-year-old impressed manager Sir Alex Ferguson during a recent two week trial at the club, and could be ready to leave DC United. </TD></TR><TR><TD><CENTER></CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyText>The teenager said after his recent training </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: United to land Adu?

Hijack..did you watch Ali Rap onSaturday night? The DVD comes out Tuesday and it is a must buy if you are even a half way boxing fan...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/11/2006)Hijack..did you watch Ali Rap onSaturday night? The DVD comes out Tuesday and it is a must buy if you are even a half way boxing fan...
      No I have not seen it yet Sickko. I need to get my tivo on the job so that I can catch it. It would have been much better watching that than the crap fight with Taylor and Ouma. Talk about a snooze. - T.K.

Comment

Even if you dispute that Ali was the bets fighter ever, there is no doubting he was the best showman and talker.

I wonder if Mike Tyson wa strying to pull an 'Ali' rant when he mad ehis unfortunate "I want toeat his children, praise be to Allah" speach and it went wrong?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/11/2006)Even if you dispute that Ali was the bets fighter ever, there is no doubting he was the best showman and talker.

I wonder if Mike Tyson wa strying to pull an 'Ali' rant when he mad ehis unfortunate "I want toeat his children, praise be to Allah" speach and it went wrong?
          You ago put Mike Tysone and Ali inna de same sentence when talking about speech Sickko? I think someone needs to join Karl at Shady Pines. - T.K.

Comment

LOL! Well I would fit in, grew out my goatee and it has more gray than black...so there you go....
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko I take it you realise that Ali was much much much much more than a talker and a showman?

A so mi know you still no read the $40 million slaves book yet. I thought reporters were supposed to be avid readers.

respect

Comment

I don't think that Man Utd can sign him until he turns 18.

It would go against the FIFA international law regarding transfers of children.
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

Zeppo (12/11/2006)I don't think that Man Utd can sign him until he turns 18.

It would go against the FIFA international law regarding transfers of children.
                  Now is a good time for Adu to bring out his correct age paper (birth cerfitiket) to speed up the process.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

<DIV>
                    Tilla (12/11/2006)Now is a good time for Adu to bring out his correct age paper (birth cerfitiket) to speed up the process.
                    </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Looks like he did, hence the imminent signing! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You and Tilla wan' two rhatid lick yu si! - T.K.

Comment

I have to agree with them. I have seen this guy in person and he looks hard. He looks just like some of the diminutive cane cutters in the plains of Jamaica; those guys withBIG six foot tall wives and 20 children. This is not intended to be a put down. You can just look into his face and see age!
                        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I have seen this guy in person and he looks hard.
                          Is wha' kin'a x-rated business yu a........... - T.K.

Comment

I am fully aware of Ali's place in history and the part where he defied the US government and under threat oif prison decided not to go to Vietnam...I wondered whether any of our pampered stars like MJ etc would have taken any stance like that.

No I have not read the book and yes I am an avid reader and while the $40-m slave might be a good read, it is not anywhere near my list yet.

BTW FYI...Most Jamaican journalists I know dont even read the newspapers much less books...
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

thats why you need fi read the book and no question Shatta when him recommend anything. Just know say the man was blessed to have teachers that say it fit to teach him how to think and so he is doing his best to carry on tradition.

How dare you belittle the school on the hill and our proud tradition of resistance in Jamaica?

Mi say read the book as a fellow "disce aut discede" and you a tell me bout list.

That book should be a required reading for any and I mean any reggaeboyz and with you having the ear of the people in power and also in a position of influence you really think say mi ago tell you no foolishness?

Come now Sickko my time is money and if mi tell you say that book is a MUST READ then you read it. Why you a question mi fah? you really have some nerves.

Now the book is on Amazon.com and when you read it please write an article in the paper and I will personally make sure I do my part to add to our library in JA(our administrators mentality are too shallow and so they need to read)

lets start with that book first I have a lot more and that means you too Westman.

Bout unnu learn or leave and when unnu leave unnu stop learn. A wah unnu hear bout?

BTW Adu no ready fi the video light yet and how mi see unnu and unnu second class mentality a big up Adu for the Prem yet a send Luton Shelton go down a Div 1.

How unnu can't see unnu own in a positive way a so dem brain wash we bad?

Man know thyself

Comment

Working...
                              X