Adebayor vs Drogba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adebayor vs Drogba

Like Fuller vs Lowe , strength(power) vs skill (flattering to decieve ), as much as adebayor danced his way over chelsea field he flattered to decieve , Drogba was harrased by the Arsenal defenders to the point where he was fouled in the 6 yard box but no call was given , if that defender (senderos) I believe didnt take Drogba and ball down and out at that time it would have been another candidate for goal of the season.

I saw a man fouled at every oppourtunity compared to a man given room to act the fool.Give me the strength striker anyday and i will be in heaven to behold such beauty on the football field , you see thier game is direct , ball to goal or team to goal.

Didnt Lehman remind you of Rickkets , brilliant one minute , doubtfull the next.

AAh that was a game ,The fifth richest man in the world is a liverpool fan....Lazie wha yuh say ...Man Who?

I should also add what should I makeof Drogbas bump on Lehman ? should I call him a hot head , a fool etc , or his constant complaining to the refs for everything to go his way ?reminds you ofa certain man doesnt it ?

Chelsea values such a player we disregard them for those that flatter to decieve shows how far we have come and where we are going.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

RE: Adebayor vs Drogba

Hehe.....Welcome back X. You have been missed. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

You will see me again on the <DIV class=mvb>Saturday, 20 January 2007</DIV><DIV class=pvtb>Barclays Premiership</DIV><DIV class=mvb>Liverpool v Chelsea, 12:45</DIV>
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X (12/11/2006)You will see me again on the <DIV class=mvb>Saturday, 20 January 2007</DIV><DIV class=pvtb>Barclays Premiership</DIV><DIV class=mvb>Liverpool v Chelsea, 12:45</DIV>
        I hope so! That should be a great match. If there is one thing I can say for the traditional powers of the new millenium (chelsea, arsenal, man u, liverpool) is that whenever they have played one another this season they have combined for extremely exciting and entertaining matches.- T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

X (12/11/2006)Like Fuller vs Lowe , strength(power) vs skill (flattering to decieve
          Drogba has great technical skill to go with his power. He is strong on the ball whether on the ground or in the air. He makes superb passes. ...and, he beats opponents with pace and skill to match the best.

It is a no brainer saying his shooting is 'miles' ahead of Adebayor's!

...but, the young GUNNER is a-coming!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

X - "the fifth richest man in the world is a Liverpool fan" - a 'fraid dem fraid now. Sir Phallicmus' be atry find Bill Gates phone number.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I like that move from Drogba, hell I like the Africans more than the Black Britons who don't seem to have the fire of the Africans or the Jamaicans.

Notice that even though England have a lot of black players dem no seem to give them the same leeway like dem would give say a Rooney?

You no really find no opinionated strong minded black player and if you do dem no get no run.

Dem seem broken like African Americans(maybe thats why Muta say you no fi stay inna white man country too long)

Anyway Drogba a my youth as him nah take no trash from no guy and mi like that. Guy fi give you your respect as a top scorer. Guy wouldn't just push down Beckham like that so how guy fi a run come like dem no respect you.

Notice how Fuller a rise pon dem? Mi ago call him resilient Fuller and no other blacks in the world no seem more resilient than Jamaicans. The resilient Ricardo's(positivity mi say so how guy fi want move mi post to the back pages? A wah do some guy round here?)

Leggo Drogba!!

Comment

They both play well. Drogba is playing with a lot of confidence.

Comment

Working...
                X