Am I the only loser up right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only loser up right now?

Am I the only loser up right now to watch the Club America vs. Jeonbuck Motors World Club Championship match? Please tell me I am not the only one without a life? Thanks in advance. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Am I the only loser up right now?

Come on Bricktop and Gamma....I know you two bi-otches are normally up at this time. Don't have me sit here all by myself being the only one watching the vaunted Jeon Buck Motors. Represent fi de Early Mawnin' Crew nuh man. - T.K.

Comment

Jeon Buck was robbed to rhatid. The referee was biased. I am swearing off this fraud world club championships. If they can cheat a team like Jeon Buck there will be no end to FIFA's treachery. - T.K.

Comment

Hey TK me bredrin, I would suggest watching a Chel$ki vs Everton game for those sleepless nights of yours. It's a sure cure for your bouts of insomnia.you'd be off like a baby by the third minute.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle (12/11/2006)Hey TK me bredrin, I would suggest watching a Chel$ki vs Everton game for those sleepless nights of yours. It's a sure cure for your bouts of insomnia.you'd be off like a baby by the third minute.
          LOL......If not Jeon Buck then who Jangle? - T.K.

Comment

i was up just not on the net ...long story...short resolution!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma (12/11/2006)i was up just not on the net ...long story...short resolution!
              Well I am happy to hear that you were so resolute. - T.K.

Comment

TK - gwan a u bed.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul Marin (12/11/2006)TK - gwan a u bed.
                  Yeah I should go to bed after that one to rhatid. - T.K.

Comment

and stay there for a while.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma (12/12/2006)and stay there for a while.
                      How dare a guru talk to a five star general like that! The nerve of you. - T.K.

Comment

sorry....and stay there SIR!!!

technology collides with non tech....BVI still use cable box and that not compatible with mi "big screem" plasma....now dem seh mi haffi use a vcr.....cho....mi a look pan it and it a look pan mi...suh ...mi haffi buy a vcr!

Comment

Hehe....that's what you get for wasting money on a damn plasma tv. Has Karl and his rims taught you nothing Gamma? Nothing? Mi hear seh de man a ride 'round Shady Pines on him hoveround calling out to Blanche andSophia to come take a look at his dubs. But what Blanche and Sophia don't know is that while Karl is busy impressing them with his fancy medicare scooter with spinningrims he cannot afford his alzheimers' medicine. You should follow sickko's example and sell the plasma andstick to the transistor radio like sensible people. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                          X