Baptista: Manchester United have impressed me more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baptista: Manchester United have impressed me more

On-loan signing Julio Baptista has said that he has been more impressed by Manchester United, although he acknowledges that Chelsea have also been a good team.

Baptista also acknowledges that it is now very difficult for the Gunners to win the Premiership title, especially with Manchester United's consistency.

Baptista said: "Chelsea are a good team, but I think Manchester United have impressed me more, because they are just not dropping any points.

"They keep on going, making no mistakes, not failing at all. That is what you need to win a title. Right now it is quite difficult, actually very, very difficult for us to win the Premiership.

"We don't just depend on ourselves any more. We have to win all our matches and hope our rivals lose some.

"This is not happening at all. I think the Champions League is our best chance of winning a major trophy this season."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)
Working...
X