2nd Pace & Beyond Argue With Each Other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Pace & Beyond Argue With Each Other

All of my friend Tillamawnin's arguments dont mean a thing. It reminds me how he used to think STETHS outplayed Cornwall. I have to remind himthat CC wontwice in that big year and once in round robin play each of the next two years, on the basis of goals scored, not chanced missed nor on style. I got to see the match today from the 88th min through the 94th minute. Not since house football,with novices like Jamekan playing, have I seen people miss so many goals in six minutes and claim seh them a the gorgan.

As for Karl, he decided to dream, and dream big he did. His euphoric dream almost ended in a nightmare. He and the small side crew have got to be feeling good about themselves, albeit for kissing big sister Chelsea. Mexx seems the most realistic of them now. How times have changed!

Then for Balla, I can't wait to hear his spin. Only one thing I will agree with him on, is that the namesake of one of the EPL's top performers yesterday should be the real Don. Include the bogus e if you know what I mean.

With all the talk and bad mouthing of the team that has won the Premiership more times than all the other winners put together, Man U pulled away from the pack. Ok, KOP won. Big deal! They don't count, unless the Jamaican Angel starts to help them.AS for Spurs, yesterday was their Fantasy FA Cup final.

Bye for now to my "Also-Ran" friends.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

RE: 2nd Pace & Beyond Argue With Each Other

Westman - read what I posted earlier on another thread. By the way, don't underestimate the "Jamaican Angel"

================================================== ==========================

What I think people are losing sight of is that Arsenal showed that the prem is a much tighter race than current standings might indicate. Manure still have to play Arsenal, Chelski and Liverpool away, not to mention Manchester City in another derby - none of those fixtures will be easy and I will go on record NOW and say that they WILL NOT WIN ANY OF THEM.

The best they will do is DRAW all four...which will mean 4 points from a possible 12...so if Chelski track with Manure from here on out, those performances could be A HUGE difference. Take nothing from Manure...they have done what they have supposed to do and put themselves in a position that is enviable...but there is still a LONG LONG season still to go - 21 more weeks.

And there's also one other fact that people forget - Manure has not suffered any major injuries to their psuedostars this season...something that is virtually impossible to avoid. If Wayne "Shrek" Rooney or Cristian "Balletman" Ronaldo get injured, they are in a world of hurt. But lest I be misunderstood - me nah wish injury on nobody...I am just saying that it is way too early to crown Manure champions.

================================================== ==========================
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

RE: 2nd Pace & Beyond Argue With Each Other

Westman: Pleeeeeasssseeeee do not forget that the young GUNNERS fought like tigers and were 7 minutes away from taking the prize...thank you!

After all is said and done 3 points should have been in the bag - Alexander Hleb did not even put the last chance of the game...free strike, I may add...on goal! Regardless of what went on before, that was 3 points right there! :angry:
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X