No announcement yet.

Essien Rhaazz goal was a foul on Hleb by Judas Cole. Wenger threw away de game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essien Rhaazz goal was a foul on Hleb by Judas Cole. Wenger threw away de game

Wenger brought on WRONG SUB, when you have Baptista, and the Phenom Walcott on the bench. WORSE he took off a legitimate GOAL SCORER in Van Persie and left on Hleb who blew his chance when the cross from Ljundberg came in on the penalty spot (swap that player for Van persie or The BEAST BAPTISTA and das a GOAL).

Wenger almost gave away that game, he played SCARED and SAFE

GREAT GREAT SHOT by Essien though the turn in possession that led to that goal was a foul on Hleb by Cashley Cole.

Mexxx Vexxx Vexxx Vexxx
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

RE: Essien Rhaazz goal was a foul on Hleb by Judas Cole. Wenger threw away de game

True, mi see the foul tuh. Scared and safe? Yuh nuh see say unuh lucky fi get a goal much less a point?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RE: Essien Rhaazz goal was a foul on Hleb by Judas Cole. Wenger threw away de game

The goal was lucky??? if that is the case I wont bother with you. Arsene Wenger made Arsenal play with all that pressure and didnt keep Chelsea honest, WRONG SUB, Van Persie should have stayed on and Wenger should have brought on the BIG BODY BEAST BAPTISTA for Hleb.

if you saw tactics Robben was tearing up Hleb and Eboue had no help from Hleb WORSE Baptista is a Big Goal scorer and with his size he has presence.

Wenger has proven he has given up on the Title by his tactics. ONE POINT DOES nothing for Big SidEEE!!! we needed THREE
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

From Robben come on unuh was backpeddaling. Anyway, appreciate the draw ... 8 points

I wonder if Shay Givens can keep them out Wednesday?:ermm:
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That goal by Essien was 'out-of-this world'!Great strike!

I'll take the point! Far way to go in this here EPL!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He went defensive which was the right thing to do given Wrights-Phillips and Robben intro.Those guys were bound to cause Havoc.

Chelsea is the better team and the fact that his substitution didn't work out with Hleb's miss doesn't in my book warrant that sort of a criticism; SCARED my backfoot...actually given that we are all better coaches maybe it does.

Credit to Arsene for coming away with a draw.

Guidance

Comment

Yes, a point is excellent regardless of the disappointment. Afterall the game was against Chelsea.

Comment

GaryD, would you have said the same thing if Chelsea had won 3-1? you probably think Arsene was faultless even if they had lost. There are ways to stop momentum and that is keeping teams honest. Batista for Hleb and NOT take OFF Van Persie.

So you agreed with the sub then, by taking of Van P for Ljundberg and leaving on Hleb who was being tarnished from 80 minutes onward by Robben?

WRONG subs Arsene got scarred, while watching I KNEW CHELSEA WOULD HAVE SCORED and Arsene is very lucky Arsenal didnt lose

Das why me love Brasil even when they have the lead they still bring on a goal scorer along with a defensive shield (defensive midfielder or defender)

I now look to see Baptista leaving.. check out the news reports now.

Comment

What has the BEAST done since he arrived ?..He should leave, we will get a better player...BEAST is a FRAUD in the EPL, maybe some other league.
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Mexxx - GaryD is right. Once Robben and SWP came on they were going to have trouble with the width. They were also leading the game with less than 15 minutes left. I can't see who in their right mind would have taken off a PROVEN striker in V. Persie to bring on an unproven (albeit talented) player like Baptiste...that don't make much sense to me...maybe if they were losing you can try a ting, but not when you are ahead. It was much smarter to go for the experience of the Swede. Also, remember that the substitution put Chelski's Geremi on the bench as well, so Chelski was CLEARLY going to be in a situation where they could have been over exposed at the back. I think Wenger did the right thing.

All that being said, what do you think would have been the outcome with Henry in the line up? Chelski isn't the team it used to be...and as tonight showed...they can be beaten, even by a crippled side as Arsenal was tonight. Still, if I had to pick between them and manure winning the title, I'd pick them...heck...anybody would be better than manure.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What I think people are losing sight of is that Arsenal showed that the prem is a much tighter race than current standings might indicate. Manure still have to play Arsenal, Chelski and Liverpool away, not to mention Manchester City in another derby - none of those fixtures will be easy and I will go on record NOW and say that they WILL NOT WIN ANY OF THEM.

The best they will do is DRAW all four...which will mean 4 points from a possible 12...so if Chelsea track with Manure from here on out, those performances could be A HUGE difference. Take nothing from Manure...they have done what they have supposed to do and put themselves in a position that is enviable...but there is still a LONG LONG season still to go - 21 more weeks.

And there's also one other fact that people forget - Manure has not suffered any major injuries to their psuedostars this season...something that is virtually impossible to avoid. If Wayne "Shrek" Rooney or Cristian "Balletman" Ronaldo get injured, they are in a world of hurt. But lest I be misunderstood - me nah wish injury on nobody.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Please dont make it seem that I said Baptistat should have come on for Van Persie. Van Persie should have stayed on. With Robben tearing up the flanks and Hleb being torqued like he wasnt there, are you just going to watch that show and say ohh well. I was saying make changes to that side when watching the game, I even said move Flamini (switch Hleb to central if not sub) over to the flanks with Eboue as Flamini has played wing back in the past and that is where the MAJOR GOAL scoring threat was coming from. I even menitoned BIG BODY BAPTISTA, so the change could have looked like this, 5 man midfield

Van Persie, Baptista, Midfield Magician, Flamini

------------- Gilbert Silva ------------------

To me that would have stemmed the tide and also give CREDIBLE counter attacking options. The Gunners were lucky to win, anyway the milk dun spill

[b]

Paul , this is what I said to Gary D and I didnt mention taking off Van P for Baptista..[b]

There are ways to stop momentum and that is keeping teams honest. Batista for Hleb and NOT take OFF Van Persie.

So you agreed with the sub then, by taking of Van P for Ljundberg and leaving on Hleb who was being tarnished from 80 minutes onward by Robben?

WRONG subs Arsene got scarred, while watching I KNEW CHELSEA WOULD HAVE SCORED and Arsene is very lucky Arsenal didnt lose

Das why me love Brasil even when they have the lead they still bring on a goal scorer along with a defensive shield (defensive midfielder or defender)

I now look to see Baptista leaving.. check out the news reports now.

Comment

You are right. I misunderstood you. Sorry. But I still think that the subsitution he made was one that probably went for experience more than anything else. I also agree that Hleb was out of sorts where he was...and who can forget the miss. That is unfortunate, because he is normally a dependable player. Good luck res' of season...but not too much...now that my Liverpool side showing goal scoring form, my guess is that you will see us move into 3rd place by January...and start to chisle down the lead that Manure and Chelscum have cobbled together.

Later.

Comment

No mexx you have the pleasure of hindsigt.Lunberg experience and savy was needed in that game. Its not so much he brought on the wrong sub but I would have subbed Helb for Lundberg for exactly the reason the game got tied. Foul or not frabegras and Helb sometime play careless in mifield and although he was foulded we lost possestion in the middle on 3 or 4 consequitive sequences before that. Lunberg would know to not dwell on the foul but turn and stop the ball by kicking Cole and stop forward play. I do agee though I thought the beast would do well in a game like that especially as the Arsenal small midfield was loosing the physical battle with Essient and Claude and co... That exactly the paradox with my big coach.. his philosophy does not lead him to think like that yet the game may require at that time just getting the ball forward and not getting cute. I am still proud of my young team..

Comment

hey mexx good point, I agree Helb needed to come off. Boy with miss mister viera in a game like that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X