The football Gods were on Arsenal's side today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The football Gods were on Arsenal's side today

Or is just pure luck. Essien's goal was a beauty! Lapard hit the huright with the GK beaten in the final seconds of the game.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

RE: The football Gods were on Arsenal's side today

If it were not for 1 particular ref error...it would have been a hot 1 luv under unnuh tail!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl (12/10/2006)If it were not for 1 particular ref error...it would have been a hot 1 luv under unnuh tail!
      Figet seh yuh was a FIFA referee. Man, you must have gotten a lot of stick yfor your refereeing during those days.

You talk about hot 1 -0, you saw the miss by Essien in the 89th and again by Lampard in extra time? Today was a good day for Arsenal with them getting a point out of this game. They never deserved to win the way they played.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla when you talk bout BAD LUCK just mention ARSENAL, as we have hit the POST and BAR the most of any of the top teams which has cost Arsenal DRAWS and LOSSES.

Just letting you know if we had the Rub of the ball, bar and post, it would still be a THREE HORSE RACE
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Tilla - I am one of those people that don't believe in LUCK. That is for people thatplay Lotto not football. Both Lampard and Essien failed toscore because of EXECUTION, not luck...same with Hleb's egregious miss...EXECUTION, not luck. The only time I will say that LUCK comes into football is when a goal is missed/given due to officiating stupidity or error.

However, that was not the case today. Chelski simply failed to EXECUTE when they had their chances. I don't know why on one daya team slams everything home and then onanotherday, they can't buy a goal. Either way, it all comes down to EXECUTION brother...not luck.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X