Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big goal that by Essien.

That yuh call a badwud moment.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: A big goal that by Essien.

The blues were better than we were! Could have been 3 for them!

...but, our young guns stood in the line of fire and never flinched!

Our goalie? ...big, big question markby his name! ...big, big?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How you know! Badwod cannot done to Bl*&^%$%^^&^%$$c%ATTTTT

Comment

Karl (12/10/2006)The blues were better than we were! Could have been 3 for them!

...but, our young guns stood in the line of fire and never flinched!

Our goalie? ...big, big question markby his name! ...big, big?
        Stop yuh foolishness Karl. Question by his name for what? Best keeper in the EPL. Suh nuh bother wid the blasphemy.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Richie (12/10/2006)How you know! Badwod cannot done to Bl*&^%$%^^&^%$$c%ATTTTT
          Nuh keeper can save that ... its simply unstoppable.

Comment

Karl is soo irritating sometimes, sheeesh, if im bodder you a BoyU supporter can u imagine ME, a DIE HARD Big SidEEE!!! Fan?
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Yep, dem want to renew his contract after less than 2 years. Really come on leaps & bounds dis season.With him around, who needed Steven Gerrand in de first place ?

Comment

Karl - you forget the save he made on Drogba and the other one on Lampard - those took some HUGE cojones...fearless. And when he spilled the ball to Lampard on the Lampard miss, don't forget that the ball was wet. I think he did very well, but he has to USE HIS BRAINS and not get into altercations with other forwards. Were another referee on the field today, he could have very well have been red carded. Stupid B-league move on his part.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul Marin (12/10/2006)Karl - you forget the save he made on Drogba and the other one on Lampard - those took some HUGE cojones...fearless. And when he spilled the ball to Lampard on the Lampard miss, don't forget that the ball was wet. I think he did very well, but he has to USE HIS BRAINS and not get into altercations with other forwards. Were another referee on the field today, he could have very well have been red carded. Stupid B-league move on his part.
                  Agreed! His courageis not in question...but, you forgot his dropping of two high crosses...and, that he spilled the ball to Lampard.

...as you so rightly said his scatter-brained felling of Drogbawould have seen him off most any other day and that would get him suspensions. The man has become a loose cannon.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X