No announcement yet.

My apologies to Carlos Tevez. The biggest idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazie you have no idea what the man a go through and fi go live a month with someone he hates might just set him off. If he feels he is going to be a distraction and withdraw himself, so be it.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

coulda waan lik him inna him face when im seem

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Lazie you have no idea what the man a go through and fi go live a month with someone he hates might just set him off. If he feels he is going to be a distraction and withdraw himself, so be it.
        Fi a month? He was simply invited for the game next week. Wha him guh thru? Him and di chick wasn't together anymore .... him get a piece and move on ... suh what if JT want fi sample the happy meal? Fair game. Man fi stop gwaan like woman a dem personal possession.

He is supposed to be a professional footballer. Punk!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
          coulda waan lik him inna him face when im seem
          Tune in to ESPN Satday morning. Should be fireworks.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Cho Lazie yuh act like yuh just born yesterday. I agree the man did not get over his feelings for the woman, and this can be very destructive between teamates. Bridge needs to chill a bit though.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Apparently she heard Terry singing Beenie's "Yuh want a proper fix? Call me!" So, she called. Furthermore, who said they were bonafide bredrin?
              Ive yet to read anything that confirms they were bonafide bredrin. People are gettin on JT back for no good reason. If this occurred while Wayne Bridge and his ex werent in a relationship then I agree... I dont see a problem.

Personally, Ive also done it myself. Not with my bonafide bredrin's ex girl but with his bredrin's girl!! Why?!?! jus cause his girl wanted me and told my bredrin this..so yea i put it down on her not once not twice. We were both adults and knew what we were doing. My bredrin's friend eventually found out and he was mad as f*ck. Im sorry but I had no loyalty to this cat because we werent friends. It could possibly be tha same case with JT and Wayne Bridge's ex. He has no loyalty to Wayne Bridge if they werent bredrins to begin with.

Comment

So how Tevez come inna dis? Some people bad-mind bwoy...

Bridge made a statement quoted below:
                " I have thought long and hard about my position in the England football team in the light of the reporting and events over the last few weeks," the statement said.
                "It has always been an honour to play for England. However, after careful thought I believe my position in the squad is now untenable and
                potentially divisive
                "Sadly therefore I feel for the sake of the team and in order to avoid what will be inevitable distractions, I have decided not to put myself forward for selection."

The statement if we are to accept it at face value, to me, makes some amount of sense. Whether or not he is over it, you can imagine to what some of the unscrupulous reporters might subject both him and Terry...
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  So how Tevez come inna dis? Some people bad-mind bwoy...

Bridge made a statement quoted below:
                  " I have thought long and hard about my position in the England football team in the light of the reporting and events over the last few weeks," the statement said.
                  "It has always been an honour to play for England. However, after careful thought I believe my position in the squad is now untenable and .
                  "Sadly therefore I feel for the sake of the team and in order to avoid what will be inevitable distractions, I have decided not to put myself forward for selection."

The statement if we are to accept it at face value, to me, makes some amount of sense. Whether or not he is over it, you can imagine to what some of the unscrupulous reporters might subject both him and Terry...
                  Bad mind? I've mocked Tevez for making a stupid decision to go to Man City instead of playing for a team that is capable of winning something. Now seeing what Bridge has done he has proven to me that he is a bigger idiot that Tevez.

Comment

Bad mind? I've mocked Tevez for making a stupid decision to go to Man City instead of playing for a team that is capable of winning something.
                    Winning what exactly?

Comment

I think its best for the team if bridge dont play. The distraction and media whores would be too great. I think from a selfish point of few he could have played but if he honestly dont want to be around JT so be it.....

Comment

You've never dealt with the issue that ManU left their offer until the 11th hour... long after it is reasonable to make a genuine offer...yuh gwaan like Tevez nevah waan play fi unuh. Your management is to blame ..so mocking him for making an alternative decision is PLAIN BAD-MIND!!

If Bridge chooses not to play for England, dat a nuh fi him bizniz?? him happy whe him deh... cho!
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          Winning what exactly?
                          Lets see, MU has a 50% chance of winning the Carling Cup, one of the teams vying for the EPL title and is in the last 1 of the UCL. Where is Man City?

Comment

Lets see, MU has a 50% chance of winning the Carling Cup, one of the teams vying for the EPL title and is in the last 1 of the UCL. Where is Man City?
                            So in other words you haven't won anything since Tevez left

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              So in other words you haven't won anything since Tevez left
                              ... trying to save face BT?

Comment

they were friends, bridge use to cover for him an him cover fi bridge, their wags were friends also

Comment

Working...
                                X