Rooney using his head again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    i think DROGBA is the one dem need to figure out first.
    Well at least Drogba soon retire!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Drogba playin' like him is 28... him could pull a Giggs?!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        and yet hed managed to get an anelka, an henry and more recently an adebayor. how about van persie...btw how much did he pay for arshavin?

I think you really need to research b4 you start talkin son. Wenger paid Juventus £10m for Thierry Henry. Nicolas Anelka was £.5m, Van Persie cost £3m, Adebayor £3m. Arshavin was had for well under £10m.

My point is he doesnt spend over £10m for a quality striker. Can you dispute that fact? Every purchase he's made were for players who were in developmental stages..ie Henry, Anelka, Adebayor, then turned round and sold them. He's never bought the finished product.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          I would be all over him (i.e. marking him, in case some moron misunderstands me!) like white on rice.

Mek somebody else score but try to shut him down...isn't that where the goals are coming from?

Karl, how would you advise your Gunners , or anyone for that matter, to deal with the Rooney threat?

Football isnt played that way today. Havent you noticed that yet? The white on rice as you put it will get you burnt. He doesnt have to score to be effective. He can pass the ball very well under pressure and he can also release players very quickly. This isnt football from your time bra.

Comment

You obviously DO NOT READ WITH COMPREHENSION so you miss my point... but thanks for the advice . I'll file it under "G".
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              You obviously DO NOT READ WITH COMPREHENSION so you miss my point... but thanks for the advice . I'll file it under "G".
              I think I read and comprehended your post well enough but hey if you think I didnt understand it then so be it. Youre entitled to think that. Good original post though. Btw, what happened to your boy Jason Scotland? I remember you saying that he was a solid player that would make it in tha premiership.

Comment

Working...
              X