No announcement yet.

Congrats Everton ... deserved victory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Everton ... deserved victory.

Now I see why Rodwell is linked to a move to MU.

Fergie need to UPS Obertan back to where he came from! As for Fergie, why yuh gonna change from 4-4-2 to 4-5-1 when you had the upper hand?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Now I see why Rodwell is linked to a move to MU.

Fergie need to UPS Obertan back to where he came from! As for Fergie, why yuh gonna change from 4-4-2 to 4-5-1 when you had the upper hand?
      Lazie,what game r u watching,when did Man U have the upper hand?

Comment

They certainly deserved it. United was lucky to be tied at the half and deserve to lose this game. Everton were better in every facet of the game. Proud of Landon Donovan same way. He belongs at this level. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Lazieeee......woeeeeee

We're into injury time, but no amount of it can save Manchester United today. Everton have simply been too strong for them.
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            Lazie,what game r u watching,when did Man U have the upper hand?
            In the second half they had the upper hand in the midfield ..pushing back Everton Fergie then made the changes and it was downhill from there.

Win some and yuh lose some so I'll take my beating.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Was Own Goal playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  Was Own Goal playing?
                  No .. picked up an injury in training.

Comment

Fergie should have rested a number of the players of the Milan game. Rooney, Park, Fletcher, Evra, and Carrick. From the very start of the game I thought that my team looked jaded. I hope he uses a completely different team against West Ham come Tuesday. Everton was the better team today.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Fergie should have rested a number of the players of the Milan game. Rooney, Park, Fletcher, Evra, and Carrick. From the very start of the game I thought that my team looked jaded. I hope he uses a completely different team against West Ham come Tuesday. Everton was the better team today.
                      The race too tight ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        hex-cuse (kiss teet!)
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X