Berbatov!!!!!!!!! :d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berbatov!!!!!!!!! :d

Lawd jezzum piece Lazie ago kill me now. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Backside as soon as I open my mouth Everton with the goalasso! WoW...nice goal! This game is fixing to be a great one. Real back and forth. - T.K.

Comment

Rooney is having a off day so far. Trying to force the dribble too much.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Manchester United vs Man U cast offs...great first half so far
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Rooney is having a off day so far. Trying to force the dribble too much.
          Yeah I think the announcer had it right when they said that he is playing a bit too eager. I guess in front of the Everton faithful he has a bit to prove he thinks. Even saying that though he has been United's most dangerous player in the first half. I don't know what happened on that play when he beat the socks off of Tim Howard. It looked like he couldn't decide whether to shoot or take a touch forward with his left foot so he ended up doing neither lol. I think Everton has been the better team so far. Landon Donovan looks really good. Can't wait for the 2nd half. A much better game than I had anticipated. - T.K.

Comment

We're lucky not to be behind in this one. Rooney is too anxious and we allowing Everton to run the midfield. Saha is way too strong for our players.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Manchester United vs Man U cast offs...great first half so far
              lol Sickko....As I have always said....it is better to be a Manchester United cast off then an Arsenal all time great. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
              X