No announcement yet.

Porto v GUNNERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bwoy mi see the second goal and it weird. Mi know the rule but usually the ref stop the player and says wait. This is an area Fifa needs to clean up. Diego used the same thing on Nigeria in 94.

Too many things in this game that's not concrete:It's either aye or nay, this way spectator, players, coach and sundry is on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      bwoy mi see the second goal and it weird. Mi know the rule but usually the ref stop the player and says wait. This is an area Fifa needs to clean up. Diego used the same thing on Nigeria in 94.

Too many things in this game that's not concrete:It's either aye or nay, this way spectator, players, coach and sundry is on the same page.
      Ref's supposed to allow fair play!

Somehow running up to the 'keeper and demanding the ball... (Hey! ...he is the ref and the 'keeper is under threat of 'his yellow'!)...then handing same to the opponents, smacks of being a member of the opposing team...team to which, in effect, he passed the ball!

...but the ref's decision is final!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

henry did something similar with a gunners free kick...figget against who...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

My contention is that this part of the game is left to the ref's discretion. I have seen quick starts stopped by the ref. Fifa should clear this up because it decided a team's fate in WC and now the CL.

True though the goalie was naive to give up the ball. I know that once the ball is at rest; one can bring it into play but then there are times when the ref say back off let's get the proper distance. It's not pretty to see a team lose that way. In 94 I could recall Baggio kicking the ball on defenders' arm then getting penalties. The sport has some grey areas that need to cleaned up. My opinion.

Comment

The GUNNERS are very much alive!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

okay karl

Comment

We should comfortably take the return match. Surely we cannot play as badly as we did last time?

Comment

Working...
                X