Porto v GUNNERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porto v GUNNERS

Fast paced physical game. The ref appears to be letting too much go.
    Both sides attacking on the counter in a wide open game. 1 -1. ...but the Porto goal was let in by Fabianski...and the Porto 'keepr has made two excellent saves.

btw - Sol Campbell scored for the GUNNERS.

If it continues like this the team that get tired loses! ..both teams have their players huffing an puffing...it has been that hectic.

ooooh yeah - 43rd min
    Last edited by Karl; February 17, 2010, 04:43 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Half-time and it is the GUNNERS players falling all over the place when Porto players blow on them.

Will the half-time rest give me GUNNERS time to catch a second wind? ...and GUNNERS made the better chances.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

GUNNERS gave Porto another goal. ...and I mean gave!

Fabianski picks up a ball passed back to him by his teammate...and on the ref's whistle going puts the ball down for Porto. Porto's player takes a quick kick...rolled the ball to another of their players in the penalty...Fabianski out of his goal...no one behind him... ...ball rolled into empty goal. Porto - 2.

There will never be any such gift seen again in football anywhere! The giving of a Free-kick in the penalty-area to the opponent and leaving the goal unmaned and open!

Comment

tis the season...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dem youth ya really frustrate me,when dem a go learn?

Comment

Terrible performance!

...did not have a clue in and around the opponents penalty-area!

...and on top of that gave away two of the sappiest goals. Fabianski needs to dig a hole, jump in and pray the dirt somehow falls in covering him up....and the way he gave away the two goals, he would get his wish!

Comment

Let's hope we cannot do a repeat!

Comment

no TEAM play huh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

it was all TEAM! but no TH14!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    no TEAM play huh?
                    They tried..but they were too often abject failures at TEAM.

Gamma it cannot be TEAM if you give the ball away so often. ...it cannot be TEAM if so often no one will shoot!

It does not mean the GUNNERs are not a TEAM playing group...but it does mean in this game they were too often anti-TEAM.

...why do I bother?
                    I am sure you will claim it was a great TEAM performance

Comment

It was a TEAM performance.....just not GREAT.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

what does shooting have to do with team?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

UEFA: Five Referees!

I watched the end of Juventus (2) at Ajax (1) and there were FIVE OFFICIALS!

One referee.
                          Two assistants on the sidelines with flags, same as always.
                          Two more assistants, one prowling behind each end line.

Add this to the Mexican stunt of spray painting a line where the free kick
                          wall should be, and you have a mess!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            what does shooting have to do with team?!?
                            ...what does passing? ...putting in optimum physical effort? ...putting in best concentration?

A ope you undastan dat's a fool-fool question!

Comment

i haven't seen the game as of yet but something tells me that it wasn't team..."what is that something?" you ask... the fact that they lost!

Comment

Working...
                              X