Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    Tilla, Mo,sass and Lazie, unnuh listen.

Yuh ball artistry it dead, only few players left than can truly play the beautiful game. Most of those players that you guys praise in the EPL would be regarded as Robots and not true masters of the ball. Watch the clip below because you will never see football played like this again ever (in its purest and most beautiful way) these guys school the young, quick and skillful Diego. to be honest it's only Binho, dinho and messi really carrying the banner today.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZxvYy5-ekI

Okay let me say thank you Tele Santana (RIP). Yes I know Dunga doesn't like to see Brasil like this; he thinks they are joking. Today ball artists are very scarce (trust me most of who is playing these days, Diego is not impressed with them, for obvious reasons)

Bout mi nuh know ball: betta yuh cool yuhself.
    jawge mi want Ivory Coast silent Brazil this summer ,
    mi ah bring the 6 african side plus france fi win di world
    cup .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      karl...yuh have any of the classic w/c finals on tape/DVD that you could send a copy to me?
      Name your poison and I'll let you know if it is in my library!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh sure yuh want piece ah di machine come summer boss? Well be my guess , if you love crying.

Comment

Karl let me know if you have a clear copy of Brasil vs Arg 82 and scotland too.

Comment

Cameron England 1990, brasil italy 1982, italy nigeria 1994, cameroon columbia 1994. brasil france 86 (or is it 82), netherlands saudia arabia '94

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X