No announcement yet.

Is one time mi ah go talk now, so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serginho? Didn't they bench him early in that match?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Medicore league? Now is the time for you to be quiet. Yuh notiice that every the same four teams are at the top in the EPL and most "stars" are out with injuries. Ask yourself why?

Marketing is hell of a thing.

Yuh talking about freekicks? Go look at Eder's free kick on Arg. Check the distance from the 18. 1982 team did not win because they were robbed. THAt WC belong to Brasil and Brasil alone. I don't care what anyone wants to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Medicore league? Now is the time for you to be quiet. Yuh notiice that every the same four teams are at the top in the EPL and most "stars" are out with injuries. Ask yourself why?

Marketing is hell of a thing.

Yuh talking about freekicks? Go look at Eder's free kick on Arg. Check the distance from the 18. 1982 team did not win because they were robbed. THAt WC belong to Brasil and Brasil alone. I don't care what anyone wants to say.
        Lets see, the 99% of best players move to Europe to ply their trade, the other 1% is looking to leave ASAP while those who are in decline return home to compete with the upcoming talent. We know when it comes to Brazil you're in denial, well Lazie will keep it real.

As for the 82 team, the trophy may have belonged to them, but they lost it when they got beaten by Italy ...no karreck dat .. Paulo Rossi.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie everyday Brasil churns out new talent. Watch Ginga; even a pickup game with a one legged balla in Brasil look better than some euro league game.

What is killing Brasil's leagues is poor organization that's all. Mi done say whey mi haffi say bout di 82 side.

Comment

of course not!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie everyday Brasil churns out new talent. Watch Ginga; even a pickup game with a one legged balla in Brasil look better than some euro league game.

What is killing Brasil's leagues is poor organization that's all. Mi done say whey mi haffi say bout di 82 side.
              Nobody is disagreeing with their abundance of talent bossman!
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So why follow the media about all Brasil's best in Europe. They are just not giving the young time to develop into artist like socrates et al.

Yuh figet sao Paulo used to come dust out milan or any CL champion an go back home wid di prize dem.

Comment

So why follow the media about all Brasil's best in Europe. They are just not giving the young time to develop into artist like socrates et al.

Yuh figet sao Paulo used to come dust out milan or any CL champion an go back home wid di prize dem.
                  When Dunga pick his team for SA2010 pay attention.

Comment

Brasil team done pick aready; di werl know Brasil's team.

Comment

the top Brazillian forward was injured and he was drafted in the squad because he was the league leader in Brazil. He missed countless easy chances throughout that world cup. Trust me if Fuller or Shelton did deh pon that deh team deah Karl woulda call them TEAM player yah now.
                      Serginho was that bad.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I completely forgot this man: Totti. He's always injured though. Italy will be in trouble come June if Totti isn't there with them.

Comment

I completely forgot this man: Totti. He's always injured though. Italy will be in trouble come June if Totti isn't there with them.
                          Didn't Totti retire from international football?

Comment

maybe he should have stuck to the "is one time mi a guh talk" promise because it's been all downhill since!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie, you are very amusing and that's why I like you LOL. I want fergie to meet you just for ten mins. He would laugh his heart out.

Lazie, is there alaw that says if you retire from INt'l football , you cannot return?

Comment

Lazie, you are very amusing and that's why I like you LOL. I want fergie to meet you just for ten mins. He would laugh his heart out.

Lazie, is there alaw that says if you retire from INt'l football , you cannot return?
                                Sometimes you act as if yuh slow ... did you visit the dentist before posting? Has Totti indicated that he will be coming out of retirement?

Comment

Working...
                                X