Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is one time mi ah go talk now, so

Tilla, Mo,sass and Lazie, unnuh listen.

Yuh ball artistry it dead, only few players left than can truly play the beautiful game. Most of those players that you guys praise in the EPL would be regarded as Robots and not true masters of the ball. Watch the clip below because you will never see football played like this again ever (in its purest and most beautiful way) these guys school the young, quick and skillful Diego. to be honest it's only Binho, dinho and messi really carrying the banner today.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZxvYy5-ekI

Okay let me say thank you Tele Santana (RIP). Yes I know Dunga doesn't like to see Brasil like this; he thinks they are joking. Today ball artists are very scarce (trust me most of who is playing these days, Diego is not impressed with them, for obvious reasons)

Bout mi nuh know ball: betta yuh cool yuhself.

What about Frank Ribbery?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jawge, yuh jus' come? I guess you can only start from 1982? I loved that 82 Brazilian team, and followed them like bees to honey, but ball artistry without hardware just don't cut it in my book.

Sorry!
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Nice post!
        I can remember my eyes misting when Italy (Rossi) comdemned them to also ran!

Bad-bad TEAM!
        Have the tape ...Yes it is Video Tape! ...For years I have been saying, "I must transfer it to disc".
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          Jawge, yuh jus' come? I guess you can only start from 1982? I loved that 82 Brazilian team, and followed them like bees to honey, but ball artistry without hardware just don't cut it in my book.

Sorry!
          The Brazilian 1970 World Cup TEAM?
          Best ever?!
          Yes!

I think so too!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            Tilla, Mo,sass and Lazie, unnuh listen.

Yuh ball artistry it dead, only few players left than can truly play the beautiful game. Most of those players that you guys praise in the EPL would be regarded as Robots and not true masters of the ball. Watch the clip below because you will never see football played like this again ever (in its purest and most beautiful way) these guys school the young, quick and skillful Diego. to be honest it's only Binho, dinho and messi really carrying the banner today.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZxvYy5-ekI

Okay let me say thank you Tele Santana (RIP). Yes I know Dunga doesn't like to see Brasil like this; he thinks they are joking. Today ball artists are very scarce (trust me most of who is playing these days, Diego is not impressed with them, for obvious reasons)

Bout mi nuh know ball: betta yuh cool yuhself.
            Stop acting as if you're the only one that appreciated that team. You need to take a step back and realize that the game has evolved. Now a days, unless a player is brought on the international stage out of the blue, most times the opponents basically aware of what to expect.

Teams do play beautiful football bredren, you just somehow think if a Brazilian isn't involved it isn't beautiful. Many teams have learnt from the mistakes of that 82 team.

Have you seen Barca play? Have you seen Inter Milan play? Have you seen Manchester United play? If not ... ssshhhh!
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

karl...yuh have any of the classic w/c finals on tape/DVD that you could send a copy to me?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

because they lost it was bad TEAM? They could easily have won that game. would they still have demonstrated bad TEAM?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

heh heh! ManU! I thought this was a serious post.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    heh heh! ManU! I thought this was a serious post.
                    Thats the beauty of the Empire, they can adapt in order to win.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sergenio(SP) was the only reason they lost.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie is a joker. Who on those team he mentioned looked anything like 82 selecao? Messi looks like diego (only that Diego was quicker and more skillful) Did he look at the goal aginst USSR? (the No1 goal) Lazie who in today's game scoring those goals? The average age on that team was 30 (meaning they have mastered the ball).

I was doing the same thing as you Lazie: In the 80s Saturday mornings JBC would show liverpool (sorry mo) Tottenham (arse has most have their fans now) et al. I would wtach Kenny Daghlich, Souness et al and say these guys were the shite (xcuse my french) In 82 WC when I saw Brasil play scotland; di man dem mek Daglich dem (sp) look like dem nuh know how fi play.

BTW 1982 WC belong to Brasil. Italy lost two games but still made it to face Brasil. Not to mention Conti tearing off Zico's shirt but still on the pitch. One of the worst disasters in sports history; and this is why people like lazie is left today glorifying robotic football.

Comment

You lie, plain and simple

Comment

Sass, please don't OK? Stop, mi ah beg yuh. Cho

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              Lazie is a joker. Who on those team he mentioned looked anything like 82 selecao? Messi looks like diego (only that Diego was quicker and more skillful) Did he look at the goal aginst USSR? (the No1 goal) Lazie who in today's game scoring those goals? The average age on that team was 30 (meaning they have mastered the ball).

I was doing the same thing as you Lazie: In the 80s Saturday mornings JBC would show liverpool (sorry mo) Tottenham (arse has most have their fans now) et al. I would wtach Kenny Daghlich, Souness et al and say these guys were the shite (xcuse my french) In 82 WC when I saw Brasil play scotland; di man dem mek Daglich dem (sp) look like dem nuh know how fi play.

BTW 1982 WC belong to Brasil. Italy lost two games but still made it to face Brasil. Not to mention Conti tearing off Zico's shirt but still on the pitch. One of the worst disasters in sports history; and this is why people like lazie is left today glorifying robotic football.
                              The Messi you speak of plays for Barca ... are you aware of that? Have you seen the freekicks scored by Wesley Sneider? Unless you're open to watching football all around the world instead of watching Brazil's mediocre league this discussion is going nowhere. Remember, that 82 team for all their flair still didn't win a damn thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X