Gol TV is losing their stripes,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gol TV is losing their stripes,

imagine big match today with Madrid and Sevilla and no telecast. Seems like we need a new kid on the block. :P Francescoli , yuh slipping big time. BTW sup with all this German games; give me La Liga.

RE: Gol TV is losing their stripes,

GolTV execs know the people rather watch the greatest .... Ronaldinho.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Greatest club baller? Si definitely :P

Comment

Jawge - I watched it live on Worldsport (Dishnetwork 9477). You have to subscribe to the Voom HD package with Dishnetwork and you'll get Worldsport which shows RM play virtually every week live. You can also get the Dish Latino package and you'll get ESPN Deportes and Fox Sports Espanol, more ball than you could ever imagine. However, I got Globecast but just to get Setanta and that cost me an extra $14/month, so between all of the different packages, you are pretty much covered for all the big games and Europe. If you have DirectTv you can get setanta for about $12/month as well, well worth it to fans of the EPL and CL.

I was particularly interested in seeing the Sevilla v RMgame todayas the Sheik beg me scout Alves for EL-FC, formerly LFC to those of you who neva know.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yup , may start working with direct TV (again!) these dish and cable companies make you feel like you are dating or something, seriously :P

Comment

Working...
          X