X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentina edge heroic Boyz 2-1

Argentina edge heroic Boyz 2-1

Friday, February 12, 2010

MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina (CMC) -- Jamaica conceded a pair of late goals to slump to defeat in an international friendly on Wednesday, when Argentina edged past them 2-1. The Reggae Boyz were leading from early in the second half following a strike f ...more
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Heroic? Another silver lining after a loss

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Heroic? Another silver lining after a loss
      It was a heroic effort I thought Bricktop. I mean we were in their house and was 6+ minutes away from stealing a historic victory. In saying that however I do understand your point. I think based on where we are right now we need to find victories in small things. Maybe once we rack up a few of those then maybe we can concentrate on the larger picture. Until then though we'll just have to continue looking for those silver linings. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

But yuh not tired of coming up short? Not only coming up short, but also bumbling your way there? Look at that flying jackass that calls himself a goalkeeper and our defenders who can't man mark or attack the football. Diego was a laugh at dem to rhattid
        Last edited by Bricktop; February 12, 2010, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          But yuh not tired of coming up short? Not only coming up short, but also bumbling your way there? Look at that flying jackass that calls him self a goalkeeper and the our defenders who can't man mark or attack the football. Diego was a laugh at dem to rhattid
          LOL @ that flying jackass.

I am with you Brickie. I am tired of coming up short but the truth is I have given up any form of expectation for the Reggae Boyz so at this point I can't be dissapointed by anything they do. I mean we are afterall the team who had 3 towels for 18 man. So on the rare occasion that they happen to walk and chew gum at the same time I will applaud them for the accomplishment.

No seriously that comment about the "flying jackass" has mi dead wid laff to rhatid. I can't stop laughing. - T.K.
          Last edited by T.K.; February 12, 2010, 07:22 PM.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Well it might be the first international fi the goalie so mi will give him a blie.
            Oguchi Onyewu got a red card playing against Jamaica in Columbus a few years ago in WC qualifying match and look at him now, he is at AC Milan.

Nuh be too hard on the yutes....
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              Oguchi Onyewu got a red card playing against Jamaica in Columbus a few years ago in WC qualifying match and look at him now, he is at AC Milan.

Nuh be too hard on the yutes....
              Oguchi Onyewu?

Perhaps someone was hard on him and that is why he is where he is?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X