Oh, how some of us must have sat in terror and disgust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, how some of us must have sat in terror and disgust

...as the harbour view-contaminated reggae boyz looked like they would beat the former world champions last night. badmind is not a easy ting fi hangle when mixed with success of the badmindees!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

This man really sick. If it wasn't for your H. View goalie we would have beaten them. LOL

Comment

ah....ME which NPL side yuh support?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

have you laundered your crappy underwear as yet? a dat yuh fi go deal wid!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

any side mosiah don't support.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

tek it easy nuh man...di man a voice him opinion....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

which side yuh support?

Comment

and i asked a simple question. i need to know if while i hold a conversation with him, he is not sitting over there in a pile.

what is so wrong with that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That breddah Mosiah is so bitter. Mi support the Junglist, but I certainly wouldn't call for their players to be in the National Squad right now.

Comment

I support my clients. Di side ting done!

For instance, yesterday, I was in a quandry. I rejoiced when Sterling's freekick resulted in a goal, not the fact that Arnett equalised. Couldn't care less about that! On the other hand, one of my clients play for Sporting!

What to do!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Me bitter?!? Yuh have up mi name and my players edwards and miller, post after post yesterday, right throughout the match, and den come say me bitter?!?!

but yuh nuh easy?!? you can chat galang but me musn't say nutten.

a nuh suh it go bredren!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You bitter. You make big chat and you chat turn round and fiyah box pon you.

Comment

if i only i knew i was fiyah boxed!

wha dat feel like?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That is when you move from boasting to bitterness.

Comment

Can we sign a peace treaty, Me? All this bitterness is getting quite tiring for me, as I am sure all that badmind must be wearing you down! No?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X