RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excellent Villa v BoyU match going on. It was...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Villa v BoyU match going on. It was...

...a good match before BoyU had Nani sent off...and it is still an excelelnt match.

Villa probing and BoyU looking to defend well and hit on the counter.

Frankly I think Villa needs to 'run' wide on the right and left and work the BoyU's wide defenders and have them stay home.

Villa should be able to then also switch to attacking through the middle.

What can I say about the "Ginger head" yute? Against the GUNNERS he was a master...and he is still playing in the same vien...but with BoyU short and the "Ginger head man" prone to making at lease 2 serious give aways...1 went by already...then...?????
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Nani should have made a better decision with that tackle. Sass, once again I see why your team has the best defensive record.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

a rash Paul Scholes-type tackle from Nani and it deserve a red.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Good game so far. Bad play by Nani.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Big up Sass ... yuh team tek 4 points off mi side.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

excellent defensive work from the Empire soldiers. Brown and Evans played extremely well, so too the Brasilian.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The gods smiled on BoyU...but it always happens. The ref allowed a clear bringing down of Carew by Johnny Evans in the penalty area go BoyU's "no penalty" way.

Carew turned Johnny Evans. Evans put his left hand on Carew's shoulder holding in back...preventing Carew accelerating way...then Evans lowers that left hand down Carew's arm...then brings his right hand up on the underside of Carew's arm...locked Carew's right-arm between both his (Johnny Evan's arms...naturally Carew is brought to the ground.

Nooooooooo penalty!

Villa 1 - BoyU - 0!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

chelsea lose, man u draw, spurs lose and liverpool lose...the stars align yet again.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  chelsea lose, man u draw, spurs lose and liverpool lose...the stars align yet again.....
                  Chelsea game nuh done yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    The gods smiled on BoyU...but it always happens. The ref allowed a clear bringing down of Carew by Johnny Evans in the penalty area go BoyU's "no penalty" way.

Carew turned Johnny Evans. Evans put his left hand on Carew's shoulder holding in back...preventing Carew accelerating way...then Evans lowers that left hand down Carew's arm...then brings his right hand up on the underside of Carew's arm...locked Carew's right-arm between both his (Johnny Evan's arms...naturally Carew is brought to the ground.

Nooooooooo penalty!

Villa 1 - BoyU - 0!
                    Yeah ... how about the many no calls against MU? Guh whey!

Comment

Lazie mi done tell you it is a draw already. Big up Rooney him play good but my defense stood up.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Chelsea game nuh done yet!
                        It done....di blues lose! ..an dem cudda pick up 3 iffen Saha neva dash-weh di penalty!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Lazie mi done tell you it is a draw already. Big up Rooney him play good but my defense stood up.
                          The biggest mistake Man City made was sell Dunne.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            The biggest mistake Man City made was sell Dunne.
                            Agreed!!,dem no have no defender as good as him.

Comment

Working...
                            X