• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentina vs. Jamaica Channel 406 Feb 13 2:30 PM Telemundo

Argentina vs. Jamaica

Channel 406
    Feb 13 2:30 PM
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Kindly post information in this thread on where to watch broadcast and follow live score of this match?

Thanks!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Kindly post information in this thread on where to watch broadcast and follow live score of this match?

Thanks!
      Awesome thanks Karl! Stupid question but do you know where this game is going to be played?

For the DC Area massive with comcast cable the game will be on 2:30 pm on ch. 18 (Telemundo/TLMUN). Bricktop save me a stripe because I'm coming over! - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Excellent news. Hopefully is not a 6-0 thing.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
          Awesome thanks Karl! Stupid question but do you know where this game is going to be played?

For the DC Area massive with comcast cable the game will be on 2:30 pm on ch. 18 (Telemundo/TLMUN). Bricktop save me a stripe because I'm coming over! - T.K.
          Taken from our homepage - www.reggaeboyzsc.com - double click our ticker-tape - Mar del Plata, Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Taken from our homepage - www.reggaeboyzsc.com - double click our ticker-tape - Mar del Plata, Argentina.
            Thank you Karl.

Wow this will be a really tough ask for the Boyz but you know sometimes in life you simply have to get in where you fit in. We shall see. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post

FIOS ah have now and yuh can't come over till I find my car. I had to abandon it on Clopper Road yesterday and now it gone

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                FIOS ah have now and yuh can't come over till I find my car. I had to abandon it on Clopper Road yesterday and now it gone
                LOL...now that really bites. What in the world were you doing on the road yesterday? You have a death wish or something?

Those tow truck drivers nah joke. Not only do you have to track your car down but they're gonna charge you a couple hundred to get it back. It's literally highway robbery.

Ok I'll let you slide this weekend but the next time Jamaica plays Argentina I am crashing your viewing party - T.K.

Comment

Karl the game is on Wednesday and no live TV coverage is scheduled at this time.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well I got trapped at work and crash at a ting house down the road from the job. Wake up Saturday morning and tek brave heart with my racing slicks on. Anyway found the car, now it's to find the $368 for the tow and storage

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      Well I got trapped at work and crash at a ting house down the road from the job. Wake up Saturday morning and tek brave heart with my racing slicks on. Anyway found the car, now it's to find the $368 for the tow and storage
                      Ugh...Sorry to hear that man.

That will teach not to drive out in the worst recorded snowstorm in DC's history. Tiger, Terry, Harkes, Edwards and now Bricktop...when will you guys learn is not every"ting" unno mus' chase afta'. - T.K.

Comment

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/match?i...IENDLY&cc=5901

Argentina v Jamaica

Match
                        Match Information Stadium: Antonio Vespucio Liberti, Ipira, Argentina Attendance:

Scoring Summary Argentina Jamaica

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                          Excellent news. Hopefully is not a 6-0 thing.
                          boss game agguh done 0-0 .
                          Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                          United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                          happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

TyC Sports To Show Argentina vs. Jamaica Live or Same Day?

The South American Sports channel TyC will show Argentina vs. Jamaica live or same/day. I am not sure where TyC is based.

Note: The TyC soccer page shows Argentinan teams. The time in Buenos Aires is 2 hours ahead of New York (US Eastern) time.

Programación - TyC Sports##

Programación

Día anterior Miércoles (Wednesday) - 10 de Febrero de 2010
                            Día siguiente

10:00 a 12:00 Despertate Con Gonzalo Bonadeo, Pablo González y Alexis Szewczyk.
                            12:00 a 13:00 Sportia Con Cristian Garófalo, Juan Martín Rinaldi, José Montesano, Germán Giani, María José Lezcano, Milagros Lay González, Gabriela Previtera, Pablo Lamédica y Fernando Lavecchia.
                            13:00 a 15:00 Estudio Fútbol Con Alejandro Fabbri y Marcelo Palacios.
                            15:00 a 16:00 Partidazos Con Martín Souto
                            16:00 a 16:30 Sportia Con Cristian Garófalo, Juan Martín Rinaldi, José Montesano, Germán Giani, María José Lezcano, Milagros Lay González, Gabriela Previtera, Pablo Lamédica y Fernando Lavecchia.
                            16:30 a 18:30 Indirecto Con Eduardo Ramenzoni, Diego Díaz, Germán Bellizi y Matías Palacios.
                            18:30 a 19:30 Sportia Con Cristian Garófalo, Juan Martín Rinaldi, José Montesano, Germán Giani, María José Lezcano, Milagros Lay González, Gabriela Previtera, Pablo Lamédica y Fernando Lavecchia.
                            19:30 a 22:00 Líbero Con Martín Souto y Ariel Rodríguez.

22:00 a 00:00 Argentina vs. Jamaica

00:00 a 01:00 Sportia Con Cristian Garófalo, Juan Martín Rinaldi, José Montesano, Germán Giani, María José Lezcano, Milagros Lay González, Gabriela Previtera, Pablo Lamédica y Fernando Lavecchia.
                            01:00 a 02:00 Carburando Con Eduardo González Rouco
                            02:00 a 02:30 Punto Extremo Con Jorge Crescitelli.
                            04:30 a 05:30 Partidazos Con Martín Souto
                            05:30 a 06:30 Planeta Gol Con Fernando Lavecchia y Pablo González
                            06:30 a 07:30 Carburando Con Eduardo González Rouco
                            08:00 a 10:00 Sportia Con Cristian Garófalo, Juan Martín Rinaldi, José Montesano, Germán Giani, María José Lezcano, Milagros Lay González, Gabriela Previtera, Pablo Lamédica y Fernando Lavecchia.
                            Last edited by Bruce; February 8, 2010, 06:28 PM.

Comment

...now delayedto Feb. 11

Argentina

Vs
                              Jamaica

International Match , Feb 10, 2010
                              Ground: Antonio Vespucio Liberti , Kickoff: 19:45

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/matc...cle308755.html

Comment

Working...
                              X