Well at halftime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well at halftime

it is 2-0. If the defensive form remains true, i.e. conceeding only one goal in a game, then......
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Well at halftime

I think we should post in a manner that would allow the newest visitor to know what we are addressing? The person may notbe familar with the subject...but, the post...at least the main (root post) would give enough info that if the 'newbie' so desires he/she can follow.

Right?

So in that light the 'newbie' could be asking whichmatch? ...what league? ...country? ...etc? etc? ...part of country?

Now I will ask - Your Alligator Pond Corner league?

Cho man, wid mi? ..an mek wi welcome di 'newbies' dem! di more visitors and diverse the views the better for all!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

:angry:grrrrrr! The 4-4-2 had manu up 2-0 and as soon as they switched to 4-5-1 ... 2-1. Why Fergie?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie - remember ... unu can' afford to lose either striker if yu are going to keep a lead in the table. It was a wise move to take off Saha. In fact, you even scored with the 4-5-1 formation. What vex me is why Richards never get a penalty for Rio kicking him in the face in the first half. :crazy:
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Pity unnuh neva lose! :angry:

BoyU and Chelsea need must 'buk dem toe'...and, soon? :crying:
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I didn 't see the game, I listened to it and logged in just in time to hear when the second goal scored. Was it a penalty? The radio commentary I'm listening to had a Man City and Manu analyst and they made no mention of it at half time.

They could have maintained the 4-4-2 as Ole was on the bench. Any way, 3 more points towards the desired 90 points.

Comment

To me it was a penalty. Rio raise him foot right to the bredda face...and...Richards barely miss the goal with his header. I 'm going to review it again in a second and tell you for sure as I taped the game. The Trabelsi goal was awesome. Samaras had a TERRIBLE game and actually blocked a header from Richards from going in. VEX ME!!! :crazy:
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Karl - that was a big task to expect City to win that game. However, they could have tied that game were it not for some bad luck and poor finishing. They don't have anyone on their team with a KILLER instinct. Big problem for the Citizens.

Comment

Karl (12/9/2006)Pity unnuh neva lose! :angry:

BoyU and Chelsea need must 'buk dem toe'...and, soon? :crying:
                  All unuh need fi duh is mek Chelsh*t buk fi dem toe!

Paul, be fair. Because of poor finishing by Manu, City came back in the game. Rooney and Saha had chances to make it 3-0 right?

Comment

Paul Marin (12/9/2006)Karl - that was a big task to expect City to win that game. However, they could have tied that game were it not for some bad luck and poor finishing. They don't have anyone on their team with a KILLER instinct. Big problem for the Citizens.
                    Unfortunately BoyU defended well...and, Man City did not have neededluck! :angry:

...but, on the bright side...you said it there is much more football to be played?

Comment

Mek him gwaan you nuh see seh dem a walk alone way down in the standings and might not even make it to Europe at all...bad mine is a hell of a thing:P:P:P

But him right if it was not for poor finishing Man United would be 4-0 up
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Lazie - no question. The Citizens were outclassed. Manure could have easily won that game 4-0 or 5-0, but I think your manager is becoming a fraidy cat...he is playing too careful I suspect because he wants to make sure he paces himself over the grueling trials of the season. As I said, ONE injury to one of your talismanic players and it will unravel...so I can't blame him.

As for you sickko - unu man don't understand the power of YNWA, so is undastandable that you think that my team dem a "walk alone". Dat nah go happen, speshully when the new owner crack open him checkbook Den yu ago see how much a unu ago wan' walk wid we

Comment

One one hand you cuss Chel$ki about Roman buying hp players and now you cant wait for your new owner to start emulating him...mind you not drinking out of that cesspool they call the Mersey River :w00t::w00t:
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                          X