Manchester Derby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester Derby...

Although I predict a 3-0 win for the butu dem from Ol' Toilet, this is a derby, so anything can happen. Here are some interesting tid bits to ponder going into Saturday's game:

1. So far this year, City have a 100% record when they score first

2. City have proved to bedecent opponents in derby matches in the last few years. Last year they beat the inbreds at home 3-1 and tied 1-1 at Ol' Toilet; in fact, they have tied in their last two trips to the latrine.

3. City haven't won at Ol' Toilet since 1974

4. Only Chelsea have taken points of Manure since September

5. Manure have only failed to score in one game this season (against Arsenal at the latrine)

6. Manure have trailed at half time only once this year

7. Saha and Wayne "Shrek" Rooney have been the most prolific goal scoring tandem in the prem so far this season

8. Sir Phallic has shown signs in recent weeks of wanting to manipulate his starting eleven, so you might see a different set of starters, but that might be ill advised against a City team determined not to be walkovers.

All in all, I hate to say it but "Shrek" and the rest of the inbreds at Ol' Toilet should outclass City and pump in more than just a few...but again...it is a derby and ANYTHING can happen. I suspect that City will probably play 5 in the middle to try to contain Ronaldo, but I hope they don't. I hope they play 4-4-2 and go out there believing in themselves.

Anyway, oh ye supporters of the Inbreeding Empire, I wouldn't recommend you start to counton a 9 point lead against Chelscum just yet,it may just be the weekend thatyou allstumble.:w00t:
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

RE: Manchester Derby...

Wait, wha' yuh call my beloved Chelsea ?

Comment

Wid Chel$ki a joke me a mek man Hey, how come dem neva give a penalty for Rio kickin' Richards in him face on that header? Tief!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul Marin, do I know you? Did you ever post under a different name on the old forum? Anyway, I am going to enjoy watching you self-destruct when the Empire hold the EPL trophy aloft next May. I have never seen so much venom and hatred.....and an overdose of badmindfor the Empire. I mean all the other posters who support the other pretenders to the title show great respect for the Empire. Even Tilla and Balla defer to Mr. President when they talk about the Empire. But you......... I think you need to be taught a lesson. Don't worry though, we will hold a special class for you when we visit Cesspool at Ansfield.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle - it is funny how the BwoyU bwoy dem speak of their team relative to everybody else, but when somebody drape dem up...well...

Anyway, just so that we are clear...I have no hatred. I have said on this board many times that the championship is manure's to lose...so it won't be any surprise to me if they win the race. Now, will I be happy - no - I will be unhappy, but not because they won - but because my team didn't win and I unfortunately don't expect them to win this year. But when we rename ourselve EL FC, and have the Sheik money to spend, things will change for us.

Lastly, please do not mistake my colloquial references to your club as hatred...hatred is a negative emotion that I don't subscribe to. I refer to your club in terms that are in jest...these are terms meant to provoke you...to take you off your game...if your club is worth anything these terms won't hurt you...so Sir Phallic, Manure, Ol' Toilet, Inbred Empire, Wayne "Shrek" Rooney, Cristian "balletman" Ronaldo, Gary "Ratface" Neville, these aren't terms of venom or hatred anymore than the terms used by others for my beloved Liverpool, or as my friend Lazie would say "Loserpool" - never mind our record of 40 major trophies including 7 doubles, 2 trebles and 18 championships...but sey what? Lazie strike me as somebody who is selective about what facts he pays attention to. No mind, it is all in jest my friend...good luck to your Inbred Empire this season.

Comment

Paul Marin (12/9/2006)Jangle - it is funny how the BwoyU bwoy dem speak of their team relative to everybody else, but when somebody drape dem up...well...

Anyway, just so that we are clear...I have no hatred. I have said on this board many times that the championship is manure's to lose...so it won't be any surprise to me if they win the race. Now, will I be happy - no - I will be unhappy, but not because they won - but because my team didn't win and I unfortunately don't expect them to win this year. But when we rename ourselve EL FC, and have the Sheik money to spend, things will change for us.

Lastly, please do not mistake my colloquial references to your club as hatred...hatred is a negative emotion that I don't subscribe to. I refer to your club in terms that are in jest...these are terms meant to provoke you...to take you off your game...if your club is worth anything these terms won't hurt you...so Sir Phallic, Manure, Ol' Toilet, Inbred Empire, Wayne "Shrek" Rooney, Cristian "balletman" Ronaldo, Gary "Ratface" Neville, these aren't terms of venom or hatred anymore than the terms used by others for my beloved Liverpool, or as my friend Lazie would say "Loserpool" - never mind our record of 40 major trophies including 7 doubles, 2 trebles and 18 championships...but sey what? Lazie strike me as somebody who is selective about what facts he pays attention to. No mind, it is all in jest my friend...good luck to your Inbred Empire this season.
            Tink yuh tek-in dis ting too faar?

Good luck tuh di 'enemi'?

Nooo sah, mi waaan dem stub dem toe! dat prospec mek mi su-mile!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X