RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a word from Tappa?..Xcept the usual BS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i said ...vaque and repetitive ..blooding youth for 20 14 and its the journalist fault for not asking valid questions , funny thing is they couldnt get enough of Rene , CB expounded on risk football we were tired of blabber mouth Barnes and cant be bothered with Tappa.

Lef it alone boss , it nuh look good and sound good.Just say its a part of the plan of not having a plan.

Reply to your post below (Me)
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yeah man, him and Bradley have no plan of what to do with the formation and tactics.

LOL

Comment

Can you share ? besides blooding and building for 2014 , can you get into details , formation and tactics ? weaknesses strengths , in this supposed 3-4-3 , what role do the defenders play ? is it man marking or zonal , is it one or two defensive midfielders? do we have a creative midfield in a diamond shape ?, do the left/right backs over lap when they do who responsibilty is it to cover ? Do the wingers cross into the box or are they suppose to cover for the wing backs when overlapping , what about ball management is booting it out of play how we manage time off the ball etc .

Again building/ blooding for for 2014 isnt a plan , its a statement!

It is really funny , hilarious if you ask (me) ..lol you seem to know Zen Tappa plan !..lol....I almost forgot I am a Tappaite..hehe
        Last edited by Sir X; January 31, 2010, 03:48 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Actually seem to know more than them.

They have nothing in their mind at all. LOL

Comment

I thought so .its all in the mind, yours of course.

Comment

Hear wha yu do. After you finish say you prayer to lord about Liverpool, send sickko and mosiah a list of your questions.

Then the reporters will have no choice but to publish what X wants to read.

Comment

Working...
              X