X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa to Wembley

Carling cup finals.

Congrat Villans
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Unu nah lend some players to Xcuse team. LOL

Comment

him nuh want fi wi player dem. Him want 20 million dollar players that them can sell back fi 10 mill
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        him nuh want fi wi player dem. Him want 20 million dollar players that them can sell back fi 10 mill

Shame on you Sass....that's a low blow to Xcuse....
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

ok...but the seminal question is, does this have any basis in facts or events past?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gers striker Kris Boyd holds talks with Aston Villa

Injured Kris Boyd has held talks with the English Premier League outfit

By Alasdair Lamont

Rangers striker Kris Boyd has held talks with Premier League club Aston Villa over a possible move. The 26-year-old is weighing up his options, with a new contract on offer from the Ibrox club and Birmingham City and Middlesbrough also interested.
            Any move to Villa would not take effect until the summer, with Rangers yet to receive any bids for Boyd this month.
            The Scottish Premier League's all-time leading goalscorer is sidelined until mid-February after a hernia operation.
            He was forced to leave the field at New Douglas Park in his team's Scottish Cup tie against Hamilton on 10 January and had surgery in Manchester a few days later.
            If Boyd were to sign a pre-contract agreement with Martin O'Neill's side, it would allow Boyd to stay at Ibrox for the remainder of this season as Rangers make a bid for the treble.
            Boyd's agent discussed a new deal with chief executive Martin Bain earlier this month.
            Rangers manager Walter Smith is keen to retain his services and assistant manager Ally McCoist has said the club "would be crazy" not to try to keep him.
            606: DEBATE

The only thing missing from the Villa team at the minute is a decent finishing striker!

djsnap

The Ibrox strike partnership of Boyd and Kenny Miller has produced 31 SPL goals so far this season, with Rangers' in-demand star the scorer of 19.
            The striker was named Clydesdale Bank Premier League player of the month for December and his goals have helped Rangers move nine points clear at the top of the table.
            Last month Boyd broke Henrik Larsson's SPL goals record of 158 when he netted five times in a 7-1 demolition of Dundee United.

Comment

Working...
            X