Tevez...hat-trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevez...hat-trick

I'm surprised no one had posted this;over an hour since the match finished.

Anyway, Man City into fourth and Mancini looking like a genius! ... so far.
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    I'm surprised no one had posted this;over an hour since the match finished.

Anyway, Man City into fourth and Mancini looking like a genius! ... so far.
    Haven't been online all day and you know aint nobody else (Lazie) gonna post it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Haven't been online all day and you know aint nobody else (Lazie) gonna post it lol
      I'm not a hater bredren. The last score I saw was 2-0.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

http://www.freesoccerhighlights.com/...nuary-11-2010/

Comment

Well lemme hear some love for Tevez then lol

Comment

Vieira impressed with upfront options

Manchester City's latest signing Patrick Vieira says the club have more attacking options than any other club in Europe.

Vieira is hoping to go straight in to the first team on Monday night when City host Blackburn Rovers if he can shake off a calf injury.
            Although there is plenty of competition for those central midfield places, given manager Roberto Mancini has already stated his belief that Vieira will be a regular member of the City starting line-up, it seems improbable he will start on the bench against Sam Allardyce's men.

But it is up front where City are at their most formidable.
            little wonder
            Even with Emmanuel Adebayor currently out on compassionate leave, Mancini still has Carlos Tevez, Craig Bellamy, Roque Santa Cruz and British-record signing Robinho to choose from. "There are so many big names here," said the former Arsenal captain.
            Little wonder Vieira feels that as an attacking force, City are inferior to no-one.
            "When you look around Europe I don't know if any other club has five big names like that who can score goals at any time during a game," he added.
            "It gives you so much confidence when you go onto a pitch knowing you have all these players. That is what you need to win games."
            Peter R

Comment

man city for forth spot, dem or spurs, we no want nuh liverpool iindeh !
              “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

vieira played?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  vieira played?
                  no he was introduced to the crowd b4 the kick off.
                  “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Terez a tear hit hup!
                    ...much to Lazie's chagrin!

Terez was always doing his thing whenever he got playing time...
                    ...but to me Man City now appears to be a new club due to Benjani's increased playing time !
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

teVez....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unnuh tek time jump pon di bandwagon

Comment

mine the wheel pop off
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            Terez a tear hit hup!
                            ...much to Lazie's chagrin!

Terez was always doing his thing whenever he got playing time...
                            ...but to me Man City now appears to be a new club due to Benjani's increased playing time !
                            Why everytime Tevez score unuh call mi name? The youth choose to be a big fish in a small pond ... so what? He made his choice suh everybody move on.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thanks...my usual miss type...or Shady Pines...slip
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X