4-4-2 or 4-5-1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-4-2 or 4-5-1?

I have noticed that EVERYTIME Manu uses a 4-5-1 formation, the team cannot flow. Looking at the game last night, the team dominated prior to the goal, but Manu was not flowing.

Thank God for that magnificient strike.

Anybody remember a cartoon called Transformers? After conceeding the goal, they switched to 4-4-2. Nuff said. Fergie need fi just work with the 4-4-2. Leff the 4-5-1 to the Arsenals, Chelseas and Livafools.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: 4-4-2 or 4-5-1?

LOL on the transformers analogy. Very creative. Don't know about flow, since I didn't watch the game but although that formation helps stiffles the opposition, typically, I can see howeffectively interplay might be curtailed.

Comment

The 4-5-1 is well mastered by Arsenal, I'm not afraid to admit that. Manu is way more effective and efficient with the 4-4-2. The same 4-4-2 has been used to close down many opponents. As Louis admitted yesterday he likes when Rooney is playing close to him. Manu must play the system that they're more successful with.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

for once I agree wid you. Leave big man things to big people.. dem formation deh too big fi you... and the senile one..

Comment

Working...
        X