RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How mi Arsenal fren dem talk like a dem one play wid flair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How mi Arsenal fren dem talk like a dem one play wid flair?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=629 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3><DIV class=mxb><DIV class=sh></DIV><DIV class=sh>Ferguson to rely on Man Utd flair </DIV><DIV class=sh></DIV></DIV></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=416><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV> <DIV class=cap>Ferguson cut a relieved figure after his side's win over Benfica</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson says his side need to rely on their attacking instincts to be successful in the Champions League.

Ferguson's side had to bounce back from a goal down to beat Benfica 3-1 to seal top spot in Group F and the Scot said: "We seem to torture our fans and staff.

"We started slowly and only when they scored did we start to play.

"We've too many young players to play with patience. When they play the cut-throat way, they're a good team."

<DIV class=avinline>News conference: Sir Alex Ferguson </DIV>

Nemanja Vidic started the United comeback, before Ryan Giggs and Louis Saha headers wrapped up the victory, and Ferguson admitted it took a change in tempo for the hosts to assert themselves in the game.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5></TD><TD class=sibStdQuote><DIV><DIV class=mva><DIV id=q1></DIV>One of the British teams can win it, and hopefully it's us. <DIV id=q2></DIV><BR clear=all></DIV></DIV><DIV class=mva><DIV class=mva>Sir Alex Ferguson</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

"When Benfica scored, that was what lifted us," he said. "As the game went on, we got better and better.

"We got good penetration, put Wayne Rooney back up front in his normal position, and that made a difference.

"At the end of the day we've won the match and done it the right way."

Ferguson now hopes his side can go on to challenge for the Champions League trophy in a last 16 where they will be joined by fellow British teams Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Celtic.

606 DEBATE: Can Man Utd win the Champions League?

"There's lot of quality in the last 16," said Ferguson. "We appreciate being there, we can look forward to it at the end of February.

"It's absolutely fantastic that five British teams are still in the competition. One of the British teams can win it, and hopefully it's us." </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: How mi Arsenal fren dem talk like a dem one play wid flair?

I am glad you are aspired to play like the real football juggenauts.

Comment

Huh? Unuh giving unuhself too much credit. Did you see the fans falling asleep at your game yesterday?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

fall asleep??? we have the patent when it comes to gallery ball and style. We and Barcelona and maybe lyon have that lock.. The rest a unno have to watch and learn how we put leather pon ground and knock it..

Comment

Thats the difference ... Manu don't have to talk about ... dem just dweet! The Gummers was on ESPN Classic yesterday ... its a lucky none of the antifootball relatives were around. Luckily I taped the Manu game.

Patent me foot!:P

Comment

Hurry come up would you like me to post some of the BoyU players comments on who plays the most beautiful football in England and Europe. Some of those players include your captain, if u waant me to just say gwaan Mexxx
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Working...
            X