TVJ now LIVE on the web!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TVJ now LIVE on the web!

This is good news for football fans abroad.

RE: TVJ now LIVE on the web!

So why the two Jamaican Channels, TVJand Hype Tv, haffi a try charge $12.95 a mont' while everybody else uniformly charging $9.95? They better helpThe JFFget some games to the Office against some good teams next year because that will definitely drive their subscription regardless of what they charge...

https://www.jumptv.com/en/channel/tvj/
    SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Just subscribed to TVJ and Hype TV!

TVJ quality is not bad at all but for some reason I cannnot get Hype TV! The serverstates Hype is not available in my area of Florida!!

Payed mi 99c fah!!

Comment

Yow Neophyte, start getting any sleep lately?

How the family?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

The price is not too bad at all. I will subscribe as soon as I know we are getting some games.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The RJR radio stations will also soon be on offer there but I don't know if that will be for the same price as tvjor additional charges.

Comment

Radio was always available.

Comment

I thought I read a part on that site that said radio was coming soon?

I guess that's why there is the extra $3. Matters not when things get hot friendlies U-17 qualifiers etc I will have to pony up. No more praying Lion Paw pity us and gives us a score when match a play a stadium. Alldi one Mo arms up the score dem like him want sell dem...

Comment

if jerry hue dont do something good mo not telling you... Thats why you dont really hear from him..

Comment

Working...
                  X