RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie - what I did tell you - Arsenal 0-0 Porto and an easy day at the office for Manure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie - what I did tell you - Arsenal 0-0 Porto and an easy day at the office for Manure

Bwoy, even doh ah vex data Benfica couldn't deliver this time, they were outclassed. It is very hard to beat manure in their own pasture. As for Wenger playing for a win, as I told you, that was laughable...russian mafia can't come to the French Connection. For my money, I hope the GREAT REDS, (not the fool-fool one dem from Ol' Toilet) draw Celtic, Interor Real Madrid in the next round...but we'll probably get Barca and have to nas'i up Ronaldinho. No matter,whoever come...we agosen' dem home wid beatin'.

YNWA
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

RE: Lazie - what I did tell you - Arsenal 0-0 Porto and an easy day at the office for Manure

Yeah you called it. If I could manipulate the draw, Chelsea would get Inter. Why, they both have very deep benches. Livafool would get Barca and Arsenal would get Real Madrid.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RE: Lazie - what I did tell you - Arsenal 0-0 Porto and an easy day at the office for Manure

"Chelsea would get Inter. Livafool would get Barca and Arsenal would get Real Madrid." -- by the way - you spell checker not working - I notice you keep misspelling LIVERPOOL ... beg Santa a new keyboard for Chrismus

===========

Okay, so who would manure get? Lille? Always looking for the easy way out aren't you? For my money, I want Manure to draw Barca or Roma and Liverpool to draw Celtic only for the spectacle - bring on Ronaldinho if you want - we ago nasi' dem up same way. Should be an interesting second round.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Frank has stated that a one team him want to avoid in the next round, because they look deadly. Guess which team. Arsenal? Noooo! Livafool? Noooo! Manchester United ... damn right.

Paul, remember there is Roma that is a 2nd place team too.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

cho' - you don't know how dis ting work yet? - The team they say the don't want to play is always the team they REALLY want to play. Who SAF said he wanted to avoid? Barca? Probably not.

Comment

Here is a quote: Giggs said: "Whoever we get, we will have to play well like we did for the last hour of this game.

What that mean? Anythig tess ded!!!

Comment

Lazie, Giggs is not the manager ... but fi real, manure people dem don't know dem daddy from dem uncle, so I can undastan why you quote him

Comment

We getting technical now? Giggs is the only rep that has made a comment on who Manu should play. Fergie a concentrate on MAn City now, him will wait on the draw.

Comment

Lazie - how you mean technical? Is only two tings me seh: 1) Giggs is not the manager - FACT 2) Manure people dem inbred. So the only technical one is #2...see, I can understan dat for dna-challenged manure people this is tough to decipher...or...is er..."technical"...but believe me, take a trip to Old Toilet and you will see if is lie me a tell.

Comment

<H4>Chelsea and Lyon the teams to avoid, says Inter coach</H4><DIV class=timestamp>Wed Dec 6, 2006 10:26 AM GMT</DIV><DIV class=timestamp>Dec 6 (Reuters) - </DIV><DIV class=timestamp>Inter Milan coach Roberto Mancini says Chelsea and Olympique Lyon are the teams to avoid in the last 16 of the Champions League.</DIV><DIV id=resizeableText style="FONT-SIZE: 13px">

Inter finished second in Group B after they drew 1-1 with Bayern Munich on Tuesday, Patrick Vieira scoring in stoppage time to cancel out Roy Makaay's 62nd-minute goal for the home side.

"It would certainly be better to avoid Lyon and especially Chelsea when the draw is made," Mancini was quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport on Wednesday.

"Both are excellent sides. We would also have the disadvantage of playing the return leg away from home.

"Having said that, I'd like to think that we will make life difficult for whoever we play. I don't think anyone will relish the prospect of playing us."

The draw for the last 16 will take place on December 15.

After an uneven start to the season, Inter have hit form. They arrived in Munich on the back of 11 consecutive victories in league and cup and are four points clear at the top of Serie A.

The draw against German champions Bayern was achieved without several first-team regulars, including goalkeeper Julio Cesar and midfielder Esteban Cambiasso, who were left on the bench.

Midfielder Dejan Stankovic was left out of the squad altogether to give him a chance to overcome a muscle strain.

"This time it was right to field those players who play less often," Mancini said.

"We have a squad that should allow us to do well in all the competitions this season. Now I know I can count on everybody." <P class=copyright><SPAN id=ArticleBody_MoreLinksContainer>© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved. </SPAN>
                    </DIV>
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X