I am a Fishatarian, and I think I'll eat a Hamburg tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a Fishatarian, and I think I'll eat a Hamburg tonight

CSKA were leading 2-1 then Hamburg equalized which means Porto or Big SidEEE!!! can afford to lose but check this

87 mins:

86 mins: This is reminiscent of that game in the '82 World Cup when Germany and Austria colluded to keep out the Algerians. Not that I'm suggesting any funny business.

85 mins: Another change for Porto. Ibson comes on for Raul Meireles.

84 mins: Rafael Van Der Vaart has made it Hamburg 2 CSKA 2 in the other game, making this stalemate even more inevitable.

83 mins: It's now Porto's turn to pass around innocuously. If theres a goal in this game I'll eat my hat.

82 mins: Fabregas' kick is low and poor, and it cleared.

81 mins: Bosingwa goes in late on Ljungberg, giving away a free-kick in a potentially tricky position.

80 mins: Flamini is tripped in midfield, giving Arsenal even more opportunity to gently knock the ball around.

79 mins: Substitution for Porto - Bruno Morais will come on for Posiga, who doesn't seem to have shaken off that mystery knock.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

RE: I am a Fishatarian, and I think I'll eat a Hamburg tonight

Classic, Hamburg has scored AGAIN!!! to lead 3-2 its all over as Arsenal and Porto has made the SWEET Sixteen

90 mins: Now Arsenal aren't even pretending to compete. Blow the whistle ref.

89 mins: Neither team has had a shot for what seems like weeks, and news filters through from Germany that Hamburg have gone 3-2 up.

88 mins: Merciful god, please let this turgid display end.

87 mins: Guess what? More largely unchallenged passing around by Arsenal. In a minute they'll give it back to Porto to do the same....repeat to fade.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Love it!!!

83-89mins: After you Porto ... no, after you Arsenal ... no, after you Porto ... no, after you Arsenal ... no,no ... I insist .... after you, Porto ... no, after you Arsenal ... no, after you Porto ... no, after you Arsenal ... no,no ... I insist .... after you, Porto ... no, after you Arsenal ... no, after you Porto ... no, after you Arsenal ... no,no ... I insist .... after you, Porto ... no, after you Arsenal ... no, after you Porto ... no, after you Arsenal ... no,no ... I insist .... after you, Porto.

82 mins: Arsenal are nudging the ball around at the back - as many as 40 consecutive passes without actually moving forward an inch. Porto are happy to sit back and admire them. Meanwhile in Germany, Hamburg have just equalised against CSKA, rendering the next eight minutes even more redundant than they were already. On the sideline, Porto manager Jesualdo Ferreira tells his players to slow things down a bit. I'm not sure why - they're already stationary.

Comment

Arsenal sucks. Lacks heart. That is why they were afriad to go for victory in the honorable way that Man U had against Benfica. You guys are not worthy of being in this competition. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Arseanal is the side you all would want to cheer for. As a matter of fact everyone on the site is a arsenal fan, or would like to me a arsenal fan.. Like who is really a MAN-U fan man and you... a idiat thing that.. Liver-pool cess pool buisness that. Man is a Gunner!

Comment

tk whats that you saying with your tag. I told you is not mosiah

Comment

OJ (12/6/2006) everyone on the site is a arsenal fan, or would like to be an Arsenal fan.. !

Lazie? Lazie wah yuh seh? Mi a watch yuh slowly leggo BoyU...an a jump pan Henry...di GUNNERS side!!!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl (12/6/2006)
                OJ (12/6/2006) everyone on the site is a arsenal fan, or would like to be an Arsenal fan.. !

Lazie? Lazie wah yuh seh? Mi a watch yuh slowly leggo BoyU...an a jump pan Henry...di GUNNERS side!!!
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                X