Red Stripe Announces $100M Sponsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Stripe Announces $100M Sponsorship

<DIV>Yes! Wi drinking Red Stripe in Johannesburg!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Red Stripe today announced a JA$100M sponsorship of the 2010 campaign. I guess they have seen the folly of their last sponsorship where conditions were applied left right and centre.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Live Red! Live Red Stripe! Live Liverpool!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Red Stripe Announces $100M Sponsorship

How can this be?

You nuh hear sey football in Jamaica dead and no one wants to be associated with a rotting carcass....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

<DIV>Don't worry. I am sure it was the CFU's marketing arm (Burrell and Reid)that secured this mega deal.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it look like a the same deal to me as the last one.

Them say on condition we qualify and play x amount of friendlies
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How much is the Academy going to cost us?

How much do we have for it?

When is the JFF going to give another prograss report?

Comment

Mosiah (12/6/2006)<DIV>Don't worry. I am sure it was the CFU's marketing arm (Burrell and Reid)that secured this mega deal.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>
            Does it matter though? the cutrrent people will be out of office by thi stim enext year. Yes, Jamaica football on track again.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

So we free to use dem field again?
              SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Working...
              X