Tilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla

Did you go to school same time as Everton Tomlinson?

Who were the English teachers there at the time?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Tilla

I do not know Everton Tomlinson. Not sure when he went there. Dem never learn wi english at STETHS, ongle football.

Yuh nuh hear how Boyous talk?:w00t:
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Compared to Everton Downswell sounds like a retired English professer, trust me, Everton sound sliike hima nd the English Language have a problem

Everton was there during the Oliver Clue run
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

When you nuh like a man you take it to the next level.

Tomlinson talk bad

Vaz talk too good

What about Boxhill mi never hear you comment on his speaking ability yet?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We doesn't care if he speaks English or don't. As long as he advances football in his parish, that's all that is important. No?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You mean Clue as a coach or as a player. I was there during Clue's last year as a player and during hisfew years as coach. Still do not know Everton.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Everton happens to be one of my closest friends in football and the fact that his English is poor is neither here nor there...have I ever given an opinion on Vaz..and BTW which Vaz are you talking about now?

Members cof the media and others were laughging all night as he spoke and he saw them laughing and said nothing...

Big man better you bcool and stop carry belly yah man..turn on your TV to ESPN 2 and enjoy a good football game
              Che Guevara.

Comment

True and his admin skills are almost as bad as his english, one thing he does great however is network...
                Che Guevara.

Comment

OK boss...could have been Vere he went to, will confirm...
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Just spoke to Everton he played at STETHS starting in 1980....goalkeeper
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

you figat say you comment on Daryl Vaz?

Mi respect some a you opinion pieces them but when you touch the man dem too low mi have fi point it out.

As Mo say as long as him run the football good. if you have a bone against how him running it then fine but we can find fault with how many inna position in Jamaica chat.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Go ahead and find me the Daryl Vaz post boss and stop making up things....I cnat recall any discussion here concerning Daryl Vaz, that man is not even on my radar not some one I never find myself discussing

Make sure when youy apologise you have the administrators pin it for about two days...
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

you and Lazie was talking about him when he was discussing some problem in West Portland.

Now tell me a lie mi a tell. Ask Lazie if you nuh remember.

Comment

you and Lazie was talking about him when he was discussing some problem in West Portland.

Now tell me a lie mi a tell. Ask Lazie if you nuh remember.

Comment

Find the post big man....
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X