X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken frlom the BBC re Man United

FOOTBALL
    Owen hat-trick sees Man Utd top group
    A Michael Owen hat-trick helps injury-hit Manchester United beat Wolfsburg 2-1 and secure top spot in group B.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

SHOCK and AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Actually I was talking about the fact that they said Owens scored a hat trick in the 2-1 win...head scratcher
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Actually I was talking about the fact that they said Owens scored a hat trick in the 2-1 win...head scratcher
        The writer was excited when that happened. How many people expected such a scoreline?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Heh, heh, heh. That was the thing which struck me first on seeing it too.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
          X