6. Freddy is God United Forumite TK 582
    7. LightBluesFC Antoine McKenzie 558
    8. tantos c-bar Patrick phillips 542
    8. Christ Church F.C. Kevin Ramsay 542
    10. Chelsea Lions Robert Harvey 541
    11. LiverpoolXXX kyle wallace 528
    12. per curiam Rickie Davis 463
    13. Citation FC Brian Thompson 183

The league is as tight as mother Theresa locked up in a convent, but true to form the cream is in the process of rising to the top.

Big side Gooner Hill F.C is just 27 points of the top, but with just 40 point separating the top six, a shuffle in the order is imminent.

Couple of the big talkers from the start of the season are missing, thats expected..some ppl just cant handle the pressure.

Yeah! Where is Paul Marin? I hope he is ok. I am starting to worry about him. The mistake of an offspring that is Xcuse has been quiet as alamb for the past few weeks. Shola you had two exceptional weeks back-to-back but a man can get luky so many times. My big players have been misfiring for the past 3 rounds now, but as you said, the cream will rise to the top. We are approaching crunch time in a couple of weeks, and we will see which team has the depth to weather the approaching storm. The lightweights will not have a say in the runnings after Christmas - they know themselves......right TK?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
    X