• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes. why? you?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How you think him reach a Merica?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

nah do it again doh. di water cold!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I a very good swimmer.

Me born a sea-side. There were many rivers around where i grew up.

I find it unsual that all Jamaicans don't know how to swim
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

stop sounding like a yank. despite being an island, many jamaicans do not live anywhere close to a river or the sea. if it were not for the YMCA, Boys & Girls Club or schools in America, it would be no different!

i learnt to swim at the YMCA, just the basics, and then it was constant treks to a pool in Jamaica that polished of those basics. How many people have that opportunity?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jamaica: land of wood and water.

Me a guud swimmah...there. Yadie fe life....chussss mi!!!

HL

Comment

Most people who live within a mile of the water or river still can't swin.

It is not seen as important and going a beach is only a holiday thing for most. Nuff people go a water to wash clothes and carry water. As Fuller stated there is also some story or legend that comes with many "deep holes" and beaches.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

how many of those rivers are swimmable?

again, there are millions in the usa who live within a mile of water too, and if it weren't for the ymca...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...as kids we made some of those rivers swimmable...

jmca huh!!!!..... ........................ ...naaaah...not yew.

HL

Comment

most of the major rivers I know are swimable, but people don't swin that often.

Comment

Working...
                      X