Appeal For Sponsorship : Indy CIty FC U-15 and U-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal For Sponsorship : Indy CIty FC U-15 and U-17

For the past several years, I have been associated with Independence City Football Club. I have been able to get equipment such as shoes, balls, shin guards, GK gloves and other small items at a price much cheaper than in Jamaica. With the help of my new friends at Independence City Alumni,this material gets to Jamaica in a timely and inexpensive fashion.

Independence City FC is seeking sponsorship of a soon-to-be-launched U-15 team; and its U-17 team.

Portmore Football League requires that all clubs MUST enter a team in the U-17 league; the U-15 league is optional.

Iam awaiting a formal proposal from ICFC, but they are seeking sponsorship for both teams.

Having talked with Uken Campbell of ICFC, if RBSC raises approximately USD $1000, RBSC will be the prime sponsor, and the words "reggaeboyzsc.com" and/or the RBSC logo will be placed across the front of the jersey. The ICFC logo (see my avatar) will be on the pocket.

Alldonations for this project will be made payable to RBSC.

It is best that ICFC buy uniformsfrom a sports store in Jamaica.

ICFC has plenty of equipment on hand.

If it is absolutely necessary,and if Indy City Alumni can deliver to Jamaica, the uniforms can be bought here. Shopping around on epicsoccer.com, I believe the price for a shirt(with numbers and printing), shorts (with numbers) and socks to be about US $30 to$35 per player. Three spare sets would have to be purchased.

Add $50-$60 for two goalkeeper shirts; and $40 for two goalkeeper pants.

Independence City Alumni has committed their money to a long-term upgrade ofICFC's playing facility.

Phase 1-Build a fence around the existing pitch. (They are now seeking estimates.)

Phase 2 - Re-seed the existing pitch.

Phase 3 - Transform a bushy area at one end of the existing pitch into a second soccer pitch.

Mosiah has given me permission to make this appeal directly to members of the Forum.

RE: Appeal For Sponsorship : Indy CIty FC U-15 and U-17

Anyone who wants to discuss this with me can call me at work 262-783-8296 (Brookfield, WIsconsin) AFTER 7:00 PM US CENTRAL TIME.

Comment

RE: Appeal For Sponsorship : Indy CIty FC U-15 and U-17

Bruce, you must be commended for all your efforts with the Independence City FC.

The management of the club needs to reach out to business the community to get sponsors to assist them in this fundraising effort.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
      X