Someone is out to get Garth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is out to get Garth

I just got an email from some Mike Williams with a copy of the photo of Garth.

I have no idea who this person is who sent me the email but he has sent it to at least another 100 persons on this list and in all kinds of offices including Wray and Nephew and even the media.

This looks to be some smear campaign aimed at the youth and it is wrong.

Ofcourse I senta strongresponse to 'all' asking the sender to go get a life and stop the smearing of the man.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Someone is out to get Garth

Mike needs a **** life!Thanks for tellinghim same!

Someone wants Garth's job, now that Bora is here. It would be a sad day if Garth feels he must leave the job because of these idle fools!!!

I can just imagine the talk within football circles, these moral hypocrites whose everyday actions are more damaging to football and to life in general than anything depicted on the photo.

Sickko, I have a problem even responding to this post because I fear that I may be adding to the problem of fueling the hype and the smear campaign. On the other hand, I hope that others may see our points of view and realise that what Garth is alleged to have done has no bearing whatsoever on his job and they need to get a life if they have a problem with it.

Mike should send me that email, so I can tell him what to do with it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is this a football related post as defined by the forum cartel? or behind the scenes power players?

If so then I want to let it be known that I have a free reign to post and don't want anyone to even THINK about saying something about my posts being off topic much less moving it.

Make guy say something and see what happens.

respect

Comment

You a di fuss badman whey close off him threats wid respect.

"Hey bwoy mi wi duh yuh sumpin! Respect"
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mek wi see how bad yuh is!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

just curious who would define a football post? you?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X